RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

🌟 Freebie Tuesday (Edition #259) 🌟




Welcome back! As always I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :) 


***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys would like me feature, let me know in the comment section below. Enjoy! 



Kiss of a Dragon 
by Alisa Woods
Release Date: July 5th 2016 by Sworn Secrets Publishing
Series: Fallen Immortals #1
Genres: Paranormal, Romance
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


LUCIAN  

I am a Dragon Prince of the House of Smoke… and I am dying. 
 
Five hundred years is truly enough for a man like me. A monster. Yet a ten-thousand-year treaty will die with me, if I don’t spawn a dragonling to take my place. My two brothers are no use in this task. It falls to me, the eldest by a hair’s breadth, and yet, I cannot face the horror of another sealing. Another death. Another woman’s blood on my hands.  
 
ARABELLA  


I was saved from death in a dark Seattle alley by an impossibly beautiful man who swooped in on golden wings. Now he’s taken me to his lair, opened my eyes to a world of immortals I didn’t know existed, and given me an impossible task—find him a mate. Then, and only then, will he set me free.  
 
He needs her more than he wants; she wants him more than she should; and the fate of both the mortal and immortal worlds depends on not just repairing their hearts, but finding a Love that’s True… 

(Synopsis taken from Goodreads) 


         

Tempting the Knight
by Heidi Rice
Release Date: June 22nd 2015 by Tule Publishing
Pages: 172
Genres: Romance
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


Book 2 of The Fairy Tales of New York series 

Once upon a time, poor little rich girl Zelda Madison wanted someone to love her, until she discovered being a badass was much more fun. 

Ten years after getting kicked out of convent school and torn away from her three best friends, Zelda has worked hard to clean up her act, but her wild streak has never been completely tamed and — one midnight swim on Manhattan Beach later — she’s suddenly in urgent need of a knight in shining armor… 

Hard-working legal aid attorney Tyrone Sullivan is the last guy she should call. Not only does he hold a grudge when it comes to Zelda leading his little sister astray all those years ago, he’s also supremely pissed about having to rescue a runaway supermodel from a Brooklyn police station at two am. But when Ty reluctantly agrees to bust Zel out of her ivory tower and let her hide out on his house barge for a few days, she shows him the wild side he didn’t know he had. 

Zel discovers there’s nothing hotter than tarnishing a good guy’s armor… Until he starts to steal her bad girl’s battered heart… 
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


        

πŸ”– Happy Reading! πŸ”–

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D