RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

🌟 Freebie Tuesday (Edition #282) 🌟




Welcome back! As always I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :) 


***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys would like me feature, let me know in the comment section below. Enjoy! 



The Baby Maker 
by Lili Valente
Release Date: February 5th 2018 by Self Taught Ninja
Pages: 276
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


A sexy, swoony new Standalone rom-com from USA TodayBestseller Lili Valente...

Some men are troublemakers or dealmakers. The men in my family? We're baby makers. 

For six generations, the women of wine country have had a saying: don’t bang a Hunter man unless you want a bun in your oven.

Yeah, well. I’ve got a saying too: no thanks. The last thing I need is baby makes three. My business is expanding and the only thing I’m interested in getting knocked up is my bottom line.

But then one night Emma Haverford makes me an offer I can’t refuse—she backs away from the land I have my eye on in exchange for a favor…

A big, fat, baby making favor…

******

When I hear women have gotten pregnant shaking hands with Hunter men, I know I need Dylan Hunter’s…ahem, special skills…way more than I need to expand my vineyard. 

I’m ready to give my heart to a child and I’m tired of waiting for my late-to-the-party Prince Charming to make my dreams come true. So I promise Dylan—three months of hot, heavy, baby-making s-e-x and then I’m out of his hair forever.

But what if when it comes time to say good-bye, all I want to do is keep bottling up more memories with this big-hearted man?

This sexy Standalone romance will make you laugh, swoon, and blush baby-makin' red. Heat level: A risk of getting knocked up during download. Paperback and audio versions are especially dangerous. Handle with care... 
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


        

Gathering Water 
by Regan Claire
Release Date: February 1st 2014 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform 
Pages: 276
Genres: Fantasy, Young Adult, Romance


Knowledge really is power when you don't know who you are.

Jane Doe. It was all Della ever knew of her mother. No identification. No family to tie her to. Then, on her eighteenth birthday, Della's life was flipped upside down by one thin, manila folder. Growing up in the foster system, she never really had anything to call her own, not even a last name revealing any real association to anyone. Now, the truth was exposed, but there was still so much she didn't know. 

Hoping to learn more about the mother she never knew, and maybe discover a bit more about herself along the way, Della travels across the country seeking answers-and finds far more than she bargained for. An unimaginable world-one on the brink of war-is pulling her in, and making her claim a birthright she never knew she wanted. 

There's a storm brewing on the horizon, and as the pressure builds, it will take everything Della has not to drown in a destiny she didn't choose.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


         

Diary of a Single Wedding Planner 
by Violet Howe
Release Date: June 18th 2015 by Charbar Productions LLC
Pages: 259
Genres: Chick Lit, Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


Wedding planner Tyler Warren left heartbreak behind when she ran away from her small Southern hometown and started a new life in a big city. Years later, she wants to believe in the fairy-tale endings her job promotes, but the clients she meets day after day seem to be more “Crazily Ever After” than “Happily Ever After.” 

Meanwhile, her own attempts at romance play out as bizarre comedies rather than love stories, and she’s starting to think Prince Charming either fell off his horse or got eaten by a dragon. When unresolved issues from Tyler’s past complicate things even further, she discovers she may yet have some things to figure out before she can find her own happy ending. 

This delightful first book in the Tales Behind the Veils series chronicles Tyler’s wacky misadventures, both personal and professional. Whether she’s getting insane requests from brides or outlandish requests on dates, you’re sure to be charmed and entertained by the Diary of a Single Wedding Planner. 
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


         

Happy Reading! 📖

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D