RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Friday, September 6, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday (#25)

Hosted by Parajunkee and Alison can Read.

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! or just check out the weekly questions and see what others respond. 

*If you would like to follow me, you can do so by GFC, Bloglovin, Goodreads, or Twitter :) Just let me know if you are a new follower and I will follow back :D 

Question: Bookshelf Tour. Give us a tour of your bookshelf.
Answer: The majority of my books in my ipad, so here are the books that I do have as physical copies. :) 




***How does your bookshelf look like? Leave me your FF link or comment and I'll make sure to check it out :) Thanks!

11 comments:

Nikki S said... Best Blogger Tips

Most of mine are on my Nook/Kindle too! Great pics!

Here's My FF

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Your shelves look great. Many of my books are in digital form too.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

Brunner’s Bar said... Best Blogger Tips

My shelves are not as neat as yours. I really need to re do them.

New bloglovin follower.

My FF

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Most of my books are in my computer. I don't have an e-reader but planning to buy in the near future. Not so sure if Amazon delivers Kindle here in our country.

Question: Is it possible to transfer my e-books (in e-pub format) to Ipad through a USB cable?

New follower on bloglovin and Twitter!

Here's my Thoughts and Pens FF.

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Brunners Bookshelf

Thanks for stopping by:) I'm following back via bloglovin.

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Charlotte Fiel

I would think so, but it would be much easier to email them to yourself, that way you can open them in your ipad, and you can save them in your ibooks/pfd files.

Thanks for following! I'm following back :)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Nikki H

Thanks for stopping by:)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Marilyn Phillips

Thanks for stopping by:)

Lucie said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm glad most of my books are on my Kindle it makes my life easier, especially while moving...
New follower,
Lucie
http://newbooksonmyselves.blogspot.fr/

michie scott said... Best Blogger Tips

mine are ebooks.
hope you can visit my Follow Friday

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Your shelf looks great! And I have a Nook so I only have ebooks. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Old GFC follower

Kathy
http://mynookbooksnmore.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D