RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #27


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is: 

Beautiful Player (Beautiful Bastard #3)

by 
Expected publication: October 29th 2013 by Gallery Books


When Hanna “Ziggy” Bergstrom moves to New York City for graduate school, Will Sumner thinks his responsibilities to his best friend’s nerdy little sister will be limited to the occasional dinner and check-in. Little does he know that Ziggy is ready to break out of her bookworm academic shell and move more into bombshell territory. Of course she figures the gorgeous womanizing venture capitalist Will is the best person to help mentor her in this new field of study: dating.

Will takes on the challenge with more than a healthy dose of skepticism and humor, but soon finds that Ziggy just needed a tiny push, not a world of change, to reveal a woman every man seems to notice. Soon “Ziggy” is gone and the unfiltered, innocently seductive Hanna Bergstrom is hijacking his dreams, his moods, and even his orderly no-strings-attached dating life—beginning the night his mentoring activities move between the sheets. 


(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)

                                                    ADD TO GOODREADS

***I'm really interested in reading this book. I read the first book, Beautiful Bastard and thought it was good. So, I'll be picking this up as soon as it releases. :)

What are you guys waiting to read? Leave me your link or WoW comment and I'll make sure to check it out. Thanks!

9 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice! Haven't heard of this series! Hope you enjoy it!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Shane @ItchingforBooks said... Best Blogger Tips

I hear this series is pretty good. Thanks for sharing :)

Book Blather said... Best Blogger Tips

I didn't actually like the first book it just missed with me - I'm a bit weird with my likes and dislikes lol. :-) Anyway it's awesome that this one is releasing in October: short wait, yey. Cool pick honey, I'm glad you're enjoying this series. :-)

Adriana C said... Best Blogger Tips

I still haven't read the first book of the series.
Here is My WOW

Sharon - Obsession with Books said... Best Blogger Tips

I haven't heard of this series before now but it sounds great.

Sharon – Obsession with Books

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I still need to read Beautiful Bastard! Beautiful Player is a good title for the third book. Thanks for stopping by!

Kazhy @ My Library in the Making said... Best Blogger Tips

I still haven't read Beautiful Bastard but I've skimmed through some parts and I think it's pretty good! Will have to get on with that so I can decide if I want to read the next books or not. Great pick!

Thanks for dropping by my WoW! :D

- Kazhy @ My Library in the Making

Alyssa said... Best Blogger Tips

You know, I wanted to, but I haven't read any of Christina Lauren's books! I hear they're VERY steamy - hope you read and enjoy this one! :)

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

Naomi Hop said... Best Blogger Tips

Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! I love this series!! This is going to be fun!

Thanx for visiting my WoW, sorry it’s taken me so long to reply!
Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D