RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Freebie Tuesday (Edition #2)


Hi guys! Freebie Tuesday is a new meme that I will be hosting from now on. I know there are probably a lot of memes like this one already, but it doesn't hurt to find out more about authors that some of us haven't heard of before. I will include 2-3 books that are free to download on either kindle or at the apple store in each post (that way it's more accessible to anyone that wants to download them.) I hope everyone finds this post helpful (if anyone is looking for a new book to read).  Enjoy! 

Every Little Piece 

by 
Needing the truth…

I wanted to spend the night before graduation making out with Seth, but one of my best friends had the whole night planned. Lucky for me, we ran into him and his friends playing pool where we made some silly bet over a game, and the losers had to run through town in nothing but their underwear. A year later, I wish more than ever we’d just made out at Raker’s Bluff instead, because maybe the night would’ve turned out differently. Now Seth’s back, the guy who broke my heart, the guy I’m still in love with…I just hope he doesn’t break me all over again.

Desperate for redemption…

No one wants to fess up to having a screwed-up family. When my parents dropped the big divorce bomb on me, I decided to keep it a secret. Just the thought of the pity-stares and pats-on-the-back made me feel sick. I’d tell Haley and my friends another time. Except, I never got the chance. Stuff happened. Stuff that totally sucked and changed our lives forever. Instead of telling my truth, I took the coward’s way out, and I’ve regretted it ever since. But I’m back, determined to tell Haley everything, down to the last gritty detail, if she’ll give me the chance…even if it means losing her forever.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads) 

        

Fresh Temptation 

by 
Victor Barboza is a man who has everything but a good woman.

Cara Green has a young son, three part-time jobs, and a few extra pounds.

Their worlds collide as Cara serves Victor at an upscale party in Manhattan, upsetting Victor's ex-fiancee, Alexis, in the process. 

Victor pursues Cara, but Cara is not sure of his intentions: Is he using her to make Alexis jealous? Does he just want her for sex? Or is love Victor's true aim?
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads) 

         


Dark Love

by 
One goal consumes Chazma Donnelly: find the dark sorcerer who murdered her parents.

When the trail leads her to Ireland, she takes a job cataloging a private library. But she doesn’t expect to find a manor house that eerily echoes one in her dreams, or an employer whose touch awakens a savage darkness in her.

The attraction between Chaz and Jethro McBain is volatile, but darkness surrounds his aura. Chaz doesn’t trust him, even though it is his voice she hears in her sleep, and his touch that sizzles the blood in her veins.

As Chazma’s investigation widens, a series of local murders shows the killer knows of her obsession.

Will Chaz’s need for revenge take her from the edge of evil into a black pit where she can no longer find herself? Or can she find love in the midst of darkness?
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads) 


***That's it for this first post, make sure to be back every Tuesday for more freebies and also check my first post for more books that you might have missed. Thanks for stopping by! :)***

1 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for the heads up about these. I'm off to get them now. :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D