RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (#42)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is: 

Before We Met

by 
Expected publication: January 21st 2014 by Bloomsbury USA
Hannah, independent, headstrong, and determined not to follow in the footsteps of her bitterly divorced mother, has always avoided commitment. But one hot New York summer she meets Mark Reilly, a fellow Brit, and is swept up in a love affair that changes all her ideas about what marriage might mean.

Now, living in their elegant, expensive London townhouse and adored by her fantastically successful husband, she knows she was right to let down her guard. 

But when Mark does not return from a business trip to the U.S. and when the hours of waiting for him stretch into days, the foundations of Hannah’s certainty begin to crack. Why do Mark’s colleagues believe he has gone to Paris not America? Why is there no record of him at his hotel? And who is the mysterious woman who has been telephoning him over the last few weeks? 

Hannah begins to dig into her husband’s life, uncovering revelations that throw into doubt everything she has ever believed about him. As her investigation leads her away from their fairytale romance into a place of violence and fear she must decide whether the secrets Mark has been keeping are designed to protect him or protect her . . . 
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


***I LOVE THE COVER! The story sounds really interesting :)  What are you guys waiting to read?

7 comments:

Shane @ItchingforBooks said... Best Blogger Tips

Interesting pick. This sounds good. Hope you get to read it soon :)

Thanks for sharing!

My WoW

Zareena said... Best Blogger Tips

This sounds interesting :) I have a feeling it's the kind of book that would break my heart though. Nice pick!

My WoW .
Zareena @ Books and Books

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice! Haven't heard of this one but hope you enjoy it once you read it!

Here;s my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Alyssa said... Best Blogger Tips

I've never heard of this book! I so love the color clash - and the flowers are gorgeous! Hope you read and love it :D

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

Natalie @Natflix&Books said... Best Blogger Tips

Oooh. This sounds really interesting. I love a good psychological thriller--which this sounds like it could be. Great pick!

Lisa Mandina said... Best Blogger Tips

Love that cover! Thanks for stopping by my WOW as well!

The Readdicts said... Best Blogger Tips

I love the cover too and this sounds so nice! I hope I get to read it too and I hope you love it.

Thank you for sharing and thank you for stopping by my post earlier. Happy reading!

Sarika @ The Readdicts

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D