RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Freebie Tuesday (Edition #6)


Hi guys! Freebie Tuesday is a new meme that I will be hosting from now on. I know there are probably a lot of memes like this one already, but it doesn't hurt to find out more about authors that some of us haven't heard of before. I will include 2-3 books that are free to download on either kindle or at the apple store in each post (that way it's more accessible to anyone that wants to download them.) I hope everyone finds this post helpful (if anyone is looking for a new book to read).  Enjoy! 

Twin Souls 

by 

          

Sora's Quest 

by 

                                                                                                                                 

1 comments:

Kristen @ Pretty Little Pages said... Best Blogger Tips

I just grabbed a copy of Twin Souls! You are a doll. Thanks for posting these. Enjoy the rest of your week!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D