RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Top 10 Most Anticipated 2014 Books


In my last post I listed my Top 10 Books Read in 2013, now in this post I'm listing my Top 10 Most Anticipated 2014 Books. Now before getting to my list, I want to take a second to look back at my first blogging year. I joined the blogging community over a year now and I have discovered some awesome bloggers/blogs that have inspired me and helped me find great new books/authors that I wouldn't have otherwise. So I thank those that have recommended me awesome books and I hope everyone has a great New Year ahead full of happiness and lots of new books! :)

Thank you to those that have followed me and read this blog, you guys are amazing!

*Click on the title to go to its Goodreads page. 

10. 













9.













8.













7.

   










Bright Before Sunrise by TiffanySchmidt  

6.













5.













4.













3.













2.













1.

  











Thanks for stopping by! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D