RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (#85)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


The Start of Me and You

by 
March 31st 2015 by Bloomsbury
Genre: Young Adult, Contemporary, Romance
Following her pitch-perfect debut Open Road Summer, Emery Lord pens another gorgeous story of best friends, new love, & second chances.

Brimming with heartfelt relationships and authentic high-school dynamicsThe Start of Me and You proves that it’s never too late for second chances.

It’s been a year since it happened—when Paige Hancock’s first boyfriend died in an accident. After shutting out the world for two years, Paige is finally ready for a second chance at high school . . . and she has a plan. First: Get her old crush, Ryan Chase, to date her—the perfect way to convince everyone she’s back to normal. Next: Join a club—simple, it’s high school after all. But when Ryan’s sweet, nerdy cousin, Max, moves to town and recruits Paige for the Quiz Bowl team (of all things!) her perfect plan is thrown for a serious loop. Will Paige be able to face her fears and finally open herself up to the life she was meant to live?
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads) 


***First of all, can we all just take a look at the beautiful cover! I love it! :) I like the synopsis too, and I like reading stories about second chances, so I'm really hoping the book is good. I haven't read anything by the author before, so that should be a first. 

What are you guys waiting to read this week?***


Thanks for stopping by! :)
                                                                 

12 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice pick! While not my kind of read I do hope you thoroughly enjoy this one once you read it!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Michelle Santiago said... Best Blogger Tips

i've been reading so many great things about emery lord. i have her debut novel but i haven't picked it up yet. start of you and me sounds really good!

hope you can stop by my WoW Post.

-michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

Alyssa said... Best Blogger Tips

Dude! I'm giving away my ARC on my blog, if you want to give it a shot! Open to anyone :D I hadn't read anything by this author either, but I really liked this book. I hope you enjoy it when you read it!

Have a fabulous week, Jackie :)

Check out my WoW post!

michellesminions said... Best Blogger Tips

This sounds wonderful and that cover is absolutely gorgeous! Great pick!

Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

My WoW

CraftyOtakuReader said... Best Blogger Tips

SO excited! I hope you enjoy the book!
My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/03/waiting-on-wednesday-work-in-progress.html

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Michelle Santiago

Thanks for stopping by!:)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Alyssa Susanna


Thanks! I'll make sure to check it out:)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@michellesminions

Thanks for stopping by!;)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@StinaMadsMN


Thanks for stopping by!:)

Aimee (Aimee, Always) said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm not too excited for this book myself, but I agree that that cover is absolutely gorgeous. :)

Aimee @ Deadly Darlings

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

This sounds like my kind of read. Definitely adding it to my wishlist.

Sandra @ Waiting For Wentworth said... Best Blogger Tips

I have this on my tbr also. It comes out soon! I'll probably be requesting this from my library which is just around the corner from me.
Thanks for stopping by My WoW.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D