RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

πŸ‚ Freebie Tuesday (Edition #244) πŸ‚



πŸ‚ Happy Tuesday! πŸ‚

Thanks for stopping by! As always I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :)

***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys want me to find books of, let me know in the comment section below. (:  Enjoy! 


Sexy Motherpucker 
by Lili Valente
Release Date: May 22nd 2017 by Self Taught Ninja
Series: Bad Motherpuckers #2
Pages: 316
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter


When the family dog trots in with my diaphragm in its mouth—in front of my date, his parents, and his adorable little girl—you would think I’d hit rock bottom.

WRONG.

Let’s back this up a sec…

Brendan Daniels is the sexiest man alive. The captain of the Badger’s NHL team is also clever, kind, funny, and was my good friend…until we cruised out of the friend zone one weekend with a red-hot fling. Come Monday morning, I wanted to keep riding the Big O train to happy town, but Brendan wanted someone who was “stepmom” material.

A.K.A, not me, apparently.

The problem? I’m crazy in love with him and his daughter. So when he asks me to be his pretend girlfriend for a long weekend with his former in-laws, I say yes. We’re still friends, after all, and friends don’t let friends fake it alone.

***

Laura Collins is the last woman I should be thinking about taking in the back seat of my car, in the woods behind my in-laws’ house, or in a hotel room where we’re sharing one very small, very squeaky bed.

I need a steady, stable influence for my daughter, not a fling with this too wild, too young, too impulsive red head. So what if she’s beautiful and intense and passionate and has the biggest heart I’ve ever known?

I don’t want to fall in love. I really don’t. The whole “pretend girlfriend” thing was supposed to solve my problems, buy me a little more time.

But when it comes to Laura?

Hell, maybe I’m just not cut out for faking it.
 

(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


      

Bed, Breakfast & Bones 
by Carolyn L. Dean
Release Date: July 28th 2016 by Freeform Publishing
Pages: 189
Genres: Mystery


Amanda Graham inherited a rundown bed and breakfast, a starving cat, and some dead guy who’s buried in her garden! 
What should’ve been a simple remodeling project and a new business in a small Oregon beach town winds up with her uncle named as the number one murder suspect, a slew of odd neighbors and problematic townspeople, and Amanda wanting to just sit down and eat her weight in chocolate pie. 

Sure, she could pack her bags and travel back to LA…or should she dig in, heal from her failed romance, and find a whole new set of friends and adventures in Ravenwood Cove?

And how could a quiet little coastal village have so many secrets? 
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)



πŸ‚Happy Reading!πŸ‚

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D