RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Thursday, January 3, 2019

🌟 My Top TEN Most Anticipated Books of 2019! 🌟




Hello! I'm back again with a list of my top ten anticipated books of 2019! Hope you guys check out my previous post which was My Top TEN Reads of 2018.


***In no particular order here are My Top TEN Most Anticipated Books of 2019. Make sure to click on the Goodreads button to learn more about each book.***



1.


An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen


2. 


A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer


3. 


Birthday Suit by Lauren Blakely


4.


Deal with the Devil by Meghan March


5. 


Finding Alexei by Kendall Ryan


6.


The Lost History of Dreams by Kris Waldherr


7.


A Dress for the Wicked by Autumn Krause


8.


The Good Daughter by Karin Slaughter


9.


Only a Breath Apart by Katie McGarry


10.


The Dysasters by P. C. Cast and Kristin Cast



And that concludes my list of the books that I cannot wait to read! This years seems to be the year for psychological thrillers for me, so many on my list! What are some of your anticipated books of 2019?  Let me know and don't forget to check out my Top TEN Books that I've read in 2018.

Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D