RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

🌟Top TEN Books Read in 2018!!!🌟




What a year!! 2018 was filled with so many new experiences and memories that I will treasure forever. I cannot wait to start the new year fresh again, it's going to be epic. Wishing everyone a happy New Year filled happiness and lots and lots of books! May 2019 be the best one yet. πŸŽ‰


⃕ Here are my top ten books I read in 2018 {In no particular order!}  ⃔


1. 


The Wright Secret by K.A. Linde

I loved the Wright Series, but more specifically The Wright Secret. Linde did such a great job creating a story filled with so much love between the two main characters as well as the family bond within the story. Although each book can be read by its own, I would highly recommend checking out the rest of the series as well! πŸ’•


My Review

2.


Flirting with Forever by Kendall Ryan

It's no secret that I love a good Kendall Ryan book! Needless to say, Flirting with Forever came on top for me this year. Ryan did a great job delivering the perfect friends-to-lovers story that was sexy and romantic! 😍


My Review

3.


Very Irresistible Playboy by Lila Monroe

Having read other books by Lila Monroe before, I have to say that VIP is by far the most swoon-worthy! Her characters are charming and ready to make you fall for them as you read the book until the very end. 


My Review

4. 


Reid by Melanie Moreland

I absolutely LOVED the Vested Interest series!!!! But Reid was by far my favorite, Moreland did such a great job delivering such a sexy and heartwarming story. The chemistry between the characters is unreal!! Highly recommend checking it out. 😍πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯


My Review

5.


Wanderlust by Lauren Blakely

I wish I could rate this book any higher!! I fell in love with the overall story and the characters. Lauren Blakely knows how to deliver heartwarming stories that are complete page-turners from beginning to end. I loved that the setting was set in Paris, it just made story that much more romantic. πŸ˜πŸŒƒ


My Review

6. 


Blood Cure by K. A. Linde

Not only is K.A. Linde gifted in the contemporary romance department, she is also great at delivering a paranormal romance with a unique twist. I do have to say that out of the entire Blood Type Trilogy, Blood Cure is my favorite! I loved the ending, it was sooo good!! Highly recommend it if you love vampires! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯


My Review

7.


All of Me by A. L. Jackson

A. L. Jackson has outdone herself with this story! All of Me completely drew me in, it was a page-turner until the very end. If you love heartwarming reads with a great level of detail then I would highly recommend checking out this book and any others by the author!!!!


My Review

8.


Part- Time Lover by Lauren Blakely

I couldn't not include this book in my top ten, it was incredible! This books leans more on the romantic comedy side that had me laughing and rooting for the characters until the very end. It was a sweet read that I would highly recommend reading (This one is set in Denmark, Copenhagen) 😍


My Review

9.


Royally Yours by Emma Chase

Even though I haven't read any of the previous books in the Royally Series, I couldn't passed on reading this book when I had the chance! Not having read any other books by the author before, I didn't know what to expect. Needless to say I was immediately impressed with overall story and the characters themselves. It was a sweet read that had me in tears by the end of it and I cannot wait to read the rest of the series. Highly recommend it! πŸ‘‘πŸ˜


My Review

10.


The Witch of Willow Hall by Hester Fox

This is a book that I managed to read towards the end of the year that I wasn't expecting to like as much as I do. For being Hester Fox's debut novel, The Witch of Willow Hall completely blew me away! It's such a descriptive story filled with twists and turns that had me at the edge of my seat. If you want to read a beautifully written historical novel, I would highly recommend reading this book. It will not disappoint! 😊



πŸ”– And that is a wrap for me! Hope you guys check out the books that I've featured in this post. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more from these authors in the future!


**Don't forget to check out my Top Ten Anticipated Books of 2019 list!!!**


Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D