RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

🌟 Freebie Tuesday (Edition #289) 🌟




Welcome back! As always I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :) 


***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys would like me feature, let me know in the comment section below. Enjoy! 



Big Baller 
by Blake Wilder
Release Date: February 14th 2019 by Blake Wilder Books, LLC
Series: Size Matters #3
Pages: 150
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads


Dak

I’ve got a big pro football contract, a big appetite for women, and a big mouth. It gets me into trouble more often than not… but this time it lands me with a nerdy little PR gatekeeper who is supposed to control me.

But good luck with that. Eloise and her kitten sweaters and sexy as hell glasses have me ready to use my mouth in a whole different way…

Eloise

I’m not your typical nerd girl. Instead of video games, I love football. I’ve landed my dream job managing social media for my favorite team, but with Dakota North as quarterback it’s a 24/7 job.

When I’m told I have to spend a week making sure Dak doesn’t tweet, he seems hell-bent on using that time to flirt with me. I have to ask myself, what is more important- losing my virginity to a bad-ass quarterback or keeping my perfect job?

A Size Matters story.
 

(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


          

The Boyfriend Collector 
by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
Release Date: December 18th 2018 by Paper & Silver, Inc.
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


From New York Times Bestseller Mimi Jean Pamfiloff comes The Boyfriend Collector.

I JUST NEED ONE GOOD MAN TO GIVE ME HOPE…

Treated like a servant in my own home, I can’t stop dreaming of my twenty-first birthday. It’s the day I’ll inherit a fortune, break free from my cruel family, and finally start living my life—finish school, travel, find love. After a lifetime of hardship, it’s all I’ve ever wanted.

Sadly, I’m about to discover a shocking secret my family’s been keeping from me. I must marry before my birthday to claim the money. Worst of all, he must be approved by my grandparents—the same people who are trying to steal my inheritance. 

It’s ugly. But there’s no time for tears. If I want my fairy-tale to come true, I’ll have to find a man I can love and trust. Unfortunately, that’s easier said than done.

(Part One of Two)
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


          

Happy Reading! πŸ“š

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D