RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

🌟 Freebie Tuesday (Edition #291) 🌟




Welcome back! As always I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :) 


***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys would like me feature, let me know in the comment section below. Enjoy! 


Flame Kissed 
by Annie Anderson
Release Date: July 2019 by Annie Anderson
Series: Phoenix Rising #1
Pages: 292
Genres: Romance, Paranormal
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


To say I'm having a rough century would be a vast understatement. 
I'm on the run, plagued by visions of death, and forced to rely on the man who killed my husband. Yeah, my life is just peachy. 

But when the truth shakes out, I find that maybe Rhys didn't ruin my life those many years ago. Maybe he saved it. Now, it's my turn to save us both.

(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


       

Pucked 
by Helena Hunting
Release Date: May 3rd 2015 by Helena Hunting
Series: Pucked #1
Pages: 380
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


With a famous NHL player for a stepbrother, Violet Hall is well acquainted with the playboy reputation of many a hockey star. So of course she isn't interested in legendary team captain Alex Waters or his pretty, beat-up face and rock-hard six-pack abs. But when Alex inadvertently obliterates Violet's misapprehension regarding the inferior intellect of hockey players, he becomes much more than just a hot body with the face to match. Suffering from a complete lapse in judgment, Violet discovers just how good Alex is with the hockey stick in his pants.

Violet believes her night of orgasmic magic with Alex is just that: one night. But Alex starts to call. And text. And email and send extravagant - and quirky - gifts. Suddenly he's too difficult to ignore and nearly impossible not to like. The problem is, the media portrays Alex as a total player, and Violet doesn't want to be part of the game.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


        

Happy Reading! πŸ“š

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D