RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

๐ŸŒŸ Freebie Tuesday (Edition #315)๐ŸŒŸ




๐ŸŒท Welcome back! Hope you guys check out the books! 

I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :) 


***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys would like me feature, let me know!  



Gorgeous
by Lisa Shelby
Release Date: March 6th 2018
Series: Gorgeous #1
Pages: 272
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


Olivia Adams is smart, independent and firmly believes less, is most definitely, more. Nothing about Ronan McKinley and his luxurious yachts and expensive homes appeals to her, but there is no denying the attraction between them.

When Ronan makes her a job offer she can’t refuse, Olivia makes it clear she has no intention of anything more than a professional relationship with this man whose lifestyle is anything but “less".

But what happens when Olivia slowly discovers Ronan is much more than she ever could have imagined?

What if she fills Ronan’s cold, gray life with warmth and color?

Is it possible that these two people, from vastly different worlds are actually meant to be?
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


         

Reasonable Doubt: Full Series 
by Whitney G.
Release Date: September 16, 2014
Pages: 313
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


The complete New York Times Bestselling serial, now available in one book! 

My cock has an appetite.

A huge and very particular appetite: Blonde, curvy, and preferably not a fucking liar...(Although, that's a story for another day.) As a high profile lawyer, I don't have time to waste on relationships, so I fulfill my needs by anonymously chatting and sleeping with women I meet online.

My rules are simple: One dinner. One night. No repeats.

This is only casual sex. Nothing more. Nothing less.

At least it was, until "Alyssa"... She was supposed to be a 27 year old lawyer, a book hoarder, and completely unattractive. She was supposed to be someone I shared law advice with late at night, someone I could trust with details of my weekly escapades.

But then she came into my firm for an interview--a college-intern interview, and everything fucking changed...
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


         

Happy Reading! ๐Ÿ“–

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D