RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

🔖 REVIEW 🔖 The Ruthless Groom by Monica Murphy



The Ruthless Groom by Monica Murphy

Release Date: June 14th 2022 by Dangerous Press
Series: Arranged Marriage #2
Genres: Romance, Contemporary

I didn't plan to marry a reclusive heiress. Lucky for me, I find myself attracted to my beautiful new bride. Our arranged marriage connects two powerful companies. That we’re compatible between the sheets is a bonus, but I didn’t bargain on her ex showing up at the wedding reception uninvited.

That pushed me right over the edge.

I protect what’s mine, and Charlotte is now mine, whether she likes it or not. Our honeymoon is a disaster in paradise. I’m angry. She’s resentful. All those swirling emotions explode in the most physical ways.

But even as I'm drawn closer to my new wife, there’s still a threat looming out there. Seamus McTiernan is determined to destroy what we’ve created.

I won’t let anything tear us apart.

He has no idea who he’s dealing with. I will end him.

Watch me.

Welcome to the Midnight Dynasty... The warring Morelli and Constantine families have enough bad blood to fill an ocean, and their brand new stories will be told by your favorite dangerous romance authors.

WARNING: This book is intended for readers eighteen years old and over. It contains material that some readers could find disturbing. Enter at your own risk...



My Review:

The Arranged Marriage Trilogy just keeps getting better, Murphy delivers a truly fiery and passionate romance in The Ruthless Groom that will leave you wanting for more!

The story picks up right where it left of at the end of The Reluctant Bride with Charlotte’s past coming back to haunt her. It’s supposed to be the best day of her life, she is about to marry Perry Constantine, a man that she didn’t necessarily see herself developing feelings for. Yet that’s beginning to change and Charlotte wants to see if they can actually make their marriage work. But the return of her ex, Seamus McTiernan throws her off and she can’t help to wonder why he is back in her life.

After things ended between them, she thought that they would never see each other again. Charlotte knows that she needs to talk to Perry, make him see that she doesn’t have feelings for Seamus. She is about to walk down the aisle, only see that something has changed in Perry, he is cold and distant. Many have warned her to be careful with the Constantines, they are ruthless when crossed and her husband looks like he about to explode the minute he sees Seamus for the first time. Perry quickly makes her see that he doesn’t trust her and as they go off on a surprised honeymoon it’s up to Charlotte to show her husband that they are meant for each other.

Perry Constantine never imagined for his wedding day to go upside down. The frantic call from Charlotte letting him know that Seamus McTiernan is back left him unsettled. Though he doesn’t recognize the name, he realizes that the McTiernans are part of the Morelli family and he is furious. It doesn’t take long for Perry to find out that Seamus is Charlotte’s ex and the man that broke her heart. He feels that Charlotte has kept a lot from him, but there is a part of him that wants to protect what is his. There has always been an electric chemistry between them and that’s exactly what brings them closer than ever on their honeymoon. But just when things were starting to look bright, an unexpected turn of events threatens to change the course of their future once and for all.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading The Ruthless Groom, it’s steamy all around! The characters have managed to pull me in from beginning to end. We get to see them get to know each other more and learn to trust in each other again. There are secrets being uncovered as well that just made the story that much more intriguing to read. The ending left me at the edge of my seat. I can’t wait to see what happens in the last book in the trilogy! :)

***I received an advanced copy from the publisher. All opinions are my own.***

My Rating:


Thanks for stopping by! 📚

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D