RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Thursday, July 20, 2023

🔖 REVIEW BLITZ 🔖 Sincerely, Your Inconvenient Wife by Julia Wolf



Sincerely, Your Inconvenient Wife by Julia Wolf

Release Date: July 20, 2023
Pages: 375
Genres: Romance, Contemporary

I have this thing about saying ‘yes’. I do it frequently, and with abandon.

Skydiving on a whim? Yes.
A last minute getaway to Ireland? Yes!
Agreeing to a marriage of convenience with sexy and arrogant Luca Rossi for two years? Um…yes?

It should have been a simple arrangement. Luca needs a wife to clean up his image as the new CEO of Rossi Motors, and I need my mother to stop trying to fix me up on terrible dates. In two years, we’ll part amicably, no attachments or hard feelings.

Anything that happens between us will be outside the confines of our arrangement.
And by anything, I mean falling into Luca’s bed. Which I also do frequently and with abandon.

But nothing is ever as simple as it seems. It isn’t long before I fall for my motorcycle-riding, dirty-talking, sexy-as-sin husband.

I know I should be careful. This is just temporary, after all, and Luca and I want completely different futures.

The thing is, when I’m with Luca, all I want to do is say, ‘yes’, no matter how reckless that would be.




My Review:

Wolf delivers a heartwarming and steamy romance in Sincerely, Your Wife, the second book in The Harder They Fall Series. A must-read!

Luca Rossi has it all, money, prestige and wealth to get the attention of just about any woman he could possibly want. But as the new CEO of Rossi Motors, there is a new level of stress coming form the board. They think that being dubbed as “The Playboy CEO” is not good for the company and want Luca to better his image by getting married. Marriage is not something he takes lightly, but he is willing to give it a chance even though becoming the CEO was not his first option. Luckily for Luca, he knows that perfect person to ask to pretend to be his wife. After meeting Saoirse at a party his cousin was throwing at his penthouse. The two seemed to connect right away, but just as things were getting heated between them, they were interrupted and they both went their separate ways. Yet, fate brought them together once again and Luca finds out that Saoirse is the new temp at his company. He can’t stop thinking about their time together and presents her with an arrangement that is going to change their lives forever.

I absolutely loved reading Sincerely, Your Inconvenient Wife! We get to meet Saoirse and Luca, both characters who have an undeniable chemistry from the very beginning. Neither of them expected to see each other again, so they are surprised to find out that Saoirse will be working for his company. The level of proximity between them adds to their attraction towards one another as well. Although they both have very different lives, their mutual agreement changes everything for them. Luca becomes more possessive of Saoire, his feels began to change and he wants to make her his no matter what. Meanwhile, Saoire has always struggled to put down roots, but being with Luca is beginning to give her a chance to explore what she truly wants in her life. Overall, the ending was sweet and I would highly recommend checking out this book. I can’t wait to read more from the author in the future. :)

***I received an advanced copy from the publisher. All opinions are my own.***

My Rating:



Julia Wolf writes sexy rockers, broken bad boys, snarky heroines, and bad ass women. She's a firm believer in happily ever afters, no matter how rocky the road is to get there.

Julia lives in Maryland with her husband and three crazy, beautiful children. When she's not writing romance, she's reading it. Some of her favorite things are, in no particular order: goats, books, coffee, and Target.


Thanks for stopping by! 📚

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D