RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (#33)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is: 

Searching for Someday 

by 
Expected publication: November 24th 2013 by Simon and Schuster


Kate has given up on love—at least for herself. She is both blessed and cursed with the ability to sense a romantic connection between two people—a gift that her family passed down for generations. When Kate launches her own matchmaking company, Kinnection, with her two best friends in a cozy New York town, she has to put aside her own romantic disasters to make her business a success.

But when a furious man stalks into her office and accuses her business of being a scam, Kate is given the ultimate challenge to prove herself. Slade puts himself in her hands and asks Kate to find him love. Enraged at his arrogance but stubbornly eager to prove herself, Kate agrees, dedicating herself to the journey of finding him love...only to find herself falling for him along the way. 
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads) 

*I can't wait to read this book, it sounds like a good romance story! What are you guys waiting to read? Let me know and I'll make sure to check it out. Thanks! :) 

5 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

Not really my kind of read but I still hope you enjoy this one once you read it!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Somewhere Only We Know said... Best Blogger Tips

I've not read anything by Jennifer Probst before, but I've seen this one around a lot lately. Good pick!

WOW
Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

CG @ Paper Fury said... Best Blogger Tips

That's a really cool premise! Great pick!
My WoW!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Sounds like a good story, thanks for sharing.
New follower :)

My WoW
Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow, this sounds really good! I haven't read anything by this author before but I might check her out! Thanks for stopping by my post as well! :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D