RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Friday, November 29, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday (#32)

Hosted by Parajunkee and Alison can Read.

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! or just check out the weekly questions and see what others respond. 

*If you would like to follow me, you can do so by GFC, Bloglovin, Goodreads, or Twitter :) Just let me know if you are a new follower and I will follow back :D 

Question: What’s your favorite Thanksgiving Day food? If you’re not American or Canadian, what is your favorite holiday food?

Answer: I personally like turkey, and mash potatoes. Thanksgiving is always a hectic and fun day at my house. But I'm thankful that I get to spend it with my family. :D 


5 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I love turkey but lately ham is what I have preferred.

New follower, GFC, Bloglovin, Twitter

My FF

Zareena said... Best Blogger Tips

Turkey is good :)

My FF .
Zareena @ Books and Books

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

Classic choices!!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

caffeinejunkie said... Best Blogger Tips

Yummy choices. Turkey is always good. New follower. My FF.

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I love turkey too! Especially when it comes with all the trimmings.

Thanks for stopping by my FF

Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D