RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (#32)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is: 

The Summer I Found You

by 
Mar 1 2014
All they have in common is that they're less than perfect. And all they're looking for is the perfect distraction.
Kate's dream boyfriend has just broken up with her and she's still reeling from her diagnosis of type 1 diabetes.  Aidan planned on being a lifer in the army and went to Afghanistan straight out of high school. Now he's a disabled young veteran struggling to embrace his new life. When Kate and Aidan find each other neither one wants to get  attached. But could they be right for each other after all? 

                                ADD TO GOODREADS



**I can't wait to read this book, it sounds interesting and the cover looks amazing! 

4 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice pick! Not my kind of read but still hope you love it!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Yes! I'm looking forward to reading this book. It sounds all kinds of adorable and I love that cover as well.
Great pick! :)

Nick - My WoW

Leydy said... Best Blogger Tips

Sounds interesting & loving the cover, thanks for sharing!
Check out our WOW of this week.

Leydy @OUaT & RCE

Zareena said... Best Blogger Tips

Ooh, sounds like a great contemporary romance!

My WoW .
Zareena @ Books and Books

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D