RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (#34)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is: 

Come to Me Quietly 

by 
Expected publication: January 7th 2014 by NAL Trade


Aleena Moore is content with her life. She has goals and dreams and an easy smile. She also has a secret she holds locked inside.

Jared Holt believes he doesn’t deserve to love or be loved. He destroys everything he touches. Haunted by the mistake that shattered his life, he’s fled from the memory of that pain.

Jared doesn’t know why he’s compelled to return, but finds himself drawn back to the place where it all began. The exact place where it ended. When he runs into his childhood best friend, Aleena’s older brother Christopher, he agrees to share Christopher and Aleena’s apartment while he looks for a place of his own.

Aleena is no longer the little girl Jared remembers from his past and evokes feelings in him he never wanted to feel again. Terrified of destroying her, he fights to keep her away. But her touch is something he can’t resist—the touch that sealed his fate.

Their pasts are intertwined and their futures uncertain. The only truths they know are the secrets they whisper in the night. 

(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)




**This book sounds amazing! and I love the cover. (: What are you guys waiting to read? Let me know and I'll make sure to check it out. Thanks!

8 comments:

Nahomi said... Best Blogger Tips

This sounds interesting! Thanks for Sharing and Stopping by!
Nahomi @ Books and Swoons

Aly said... Best Blogger Tips

This sounds so intriguing! I hope that you'll enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by!

Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books

Michelle Santiago said... Best Blogger Tips

i love NA and this sounds like a really good one. i'm adding it to my wish list. :D

hope you can stop by my WoW post.

-michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

Eva @ All Books Considered said... Best Blogger Tips

Love the cover too! Great pick!

Thanks for stopping by My WoW

Mary H said... Best Blogger Tips

I just heard about this one a couple weeks ago, and it sounds really good! Can't wait to read it either!

Mary @ Mary Had a Little Book Blog
My WoW

Zareena said... Best Blogger Tips

I added this one to my TBR list a few days ago and can't wait for it!!

My WW .
Zareena @ Books and Books

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I've really enjoy some of her books, so I'm also looking forward to this one. Great pick!

Thanks for stopping by :)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Sounds great, thanks for sharing.

My WoW
Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D