RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

✴ Freebie Tuesday (Edition #166) ✴



🌠 Happy Tuesday! 🌠


Thanks for stopping by! As always I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :)

***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys want me to find books of, let me know in the comment section below. (:  Enjoy! 


*Older Editions will be linked on the menu section (above) under Freebie Tuesday:)


Rogue Alpha 
by Kimber White
Release Date: December 21st 2015
Series: Wild Lake Wolves #1Pages: 324
Genres: Paranormal, Romance
Author's Links: Goodreads


One touch made her crave him. Her shocking choice will change everything. 

Biology student Laura Prince lands a plum internship deep in the Michigan wilderness. When she discovers a lone black wolf with piercing gold eyes in the forest, she feels a connection to him she can’t explain. Stranger still, no one believes what she saw was real. Then, she encounters Malcolm Devane -- a very real, tall, dark, brooding stranger with hauntingly familiar golden eyes. Laura is drawn to Mal in ways she knows are dangerous. But, when everything Laura has worked for gets torn away, he’s the only one she can turn to.

Exiled from his native pack lands, Mal is on a mission of redemption. If he can bring down a rival Alpha wolf and reclaim his pack, he just might get the chance to return home. But when he meets Laura, she stirs a dark passion in him he thought he could never have again. He knows instantly that she’s his fated mate but it may be the very thing that gets her killed. For a powerful enemy with nothing left to lose won’t hesitate to hurt Laura to get to Mal. Even though Mal knows the safest thing to do is walk away, the dark wolf inside him may be too strong to deny.

Reader’s Note: Each book in the Wild Lake Wolves series is a full length, standalone, cliffhanger free, super sexy, werewolf shifter romance. You can read them in any order but the smoking hot events within each are interconnected and happen chronologically. These wolves like it rough! If you’re not into that, you might want to sit this one out. However if you like hot, dominant, alpha male werewolf shifters and the kickass heroines who will do anything to please them, then one-click away and enjoy the ride!
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


       

Rock Strong
by Virna DePaul
Release Date: June 22nd 2015
Series: Rock Candy #1
Genres: Romance


I’ve seen and done it all—sex, drugs, rock-n-roll, and then some. I’ve made the cover of Rolling Stone. I’ve won Best Rock Performance at the Grammy’s. I’m living a life of fame, wild tours, crazy money, and insanely hot women. But the one woman I can’t get is prim and proper cellist, Abby Chan—gorgeous, natural, talented as all sin. The first time we met, I knew we would be something special. She’s not convinced, but I am.
Now I’m going to prove she’s all the woman a wild man like me will ever need… 
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


       

Happy Reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D