RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

✴ Freebie Tuesday (Edition #182) ✴



🌠 Happy Tuesday! 🌠 

Thanks for stopping by! As always I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :)

***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys want me to find books of, let me know in the comment section below. (:  Enjoy! 


*Older Editions will be linked on the menu section (above) under Freebie Tuesday:)


Landon 
by S.M. Shade
Release Date: July 14th 2016
Series: In Safe Hands #1
Pages: 190
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Twitter


Zoe 

I’m not interested. I’m not interested in his blue-green ocean colored eyes, his lean muscular body, or that crooked smile that can be so infuriating. I have more important things to worry about, like how to keep myself in college and my sixteen year old brother fed and sheltered. We all know life is hard, some of us just learn that lesson younger than others, but that doesn’t mean I’ll give up. I intend to succeed and make sure my brother has the opportunities he deserves, and no privileged jerk is going to distract me.

Landon 

I don’t date. Don’t get me wrong, I’m far from celibate, but my condition makes carrying on any kind of normal relationship impossible. My life revolves around In Safe Hands or ISH, the underground hacker group I work with to track down and take care of predators and sex offenders who beat the system. I’m satisfied with my life until the day I meet the smart mouthed, compassionate, determined woman who opens my eyes to possibilities I never thought existed.

This is book one in a series of standalone novels. 
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)

     

Avoiding Commitment 
by K.A. Linde
Release Date: July 29th 2012 by K.A. Linde
Series: Avoiding #1
Genres: Romance
Pages: 370
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Facebook, Twitter


Jack and Lexi never had a typical relationship. After 2 years without speaking, she receives a phone call that changes everything. He unexpectedly asks her to convince the new girl, Bekah, that he's ready to commit. Jack is calling now after everything they had been through because there is another woman. She can't believe it.

Follow Lexi in this heart wrenching drama as she relives her past relationship, or lack thereof, with Jack, and not just in her own mind, but to his fiance-to-be. Throw in Bekah's hot brother who always seems to be in the right place at the right time, a past with more secrets to unravel than you can even imagine, and you get a recipe for disaster.

Find out what happens to Lexi as she travels to Atlanta to get the closure she so desperately desires from Jack, and how the bumps of life seem to keep getting in the way.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


    

Thanks for stopping by! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D