RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

🌟 Freebie Tuesday (Edition #231) 🌟



Happy Tuesday! 

Thanks for stopping by! As always I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :)

***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys want me to find books of, let me know in the comment section below. (:  Enjoy! 


Shopping for a CEO 
by Julia Kent
Release Date: September 29th 2015
Series: Shopping for a Billionaire #7
Pages: 407
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


** A Top 100 USA Today Bestseller**

I'm thrilled to be the maid of honor in my friend's wedding, but the best man, Andrew McCormick, is a chauvinistic pig with a God complex.

And I can't stop kissing him in closets.

(Don't ask.)

He's the brother of the groom and the CEO of my biggest mystery shopping account, but suddenly he's refusing to be in the wedding. He won't talk about it. Won't see reason.

He's such a man.

And he still won't stop kissing me in random closets.

(Thank goodness.)

I'm a fixer. That's what I do. I can fix anything if given the chance. But when the game is fixed there's only so much I can do.

The ball's in his court now.

Game on.

* * *
Shopping for a CEO is the 7th book in the New York Times and USA Today bestselling Shopping series. When CEO Andrew McCormick and mystery shopper Amanda Warrick find themselves in the unlikely position as maid of honor and best man in the Boston society wedding of the year, an undeniable attraction and dual stubborn streaks add fuel to the fire in this romantic comedy from Julia Kent.

(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


      

Lost to You 
by A.L. Jackson
Release Date: July 5th 2018 by A.L. Jackson Books Inc
Series: Regret 0.5
Pages: 177
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


People come into our lives. Some stay, and many go. Some build us up, while most tear us down. They become our friends, our enemies, our lovers, our tormentors. Christian Davison came into mine, and I knew I’d never be the same. 

To Elizabeth Ayers, New York City had always been a dream. She’s worked her entire young life to make it here. 

Groomed to one day take over his father’s law firm, attending Columbia University was Christian Davison’s only option. 

Neither wanted anything more until they sat across from each other at a cafΓ© table after being paired as study partners. Christian wants her, but Elizabeth knows better than to give into their intense attraction. Yet there is little she can do to stay away. 

Lost to You and Take This Regret can be read as Stand-Alone Novels. Recommended reading order: Lost to You, Take This Regret, If Forever Comes.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


     

Thanks for stopping by! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D