RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

🌟 Freebie Tuesday (Edition #232) 🌟



Happy Tuesday! 

Thanks for stopping by! As always I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :)

***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys want me to find books of, let me know in the comment section below. (:  Enjoy! 


Alpha Prince 
by Sidney Bristol
Release Date: February 21st 2017 by Inked Press
Series: Twisted Royals #1
Pages: 269
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


Once upon a time there was a princess with an evil step mother, who wanted her dead, and a prince ready to stand by her side… 

Ian Kelly never thought he'd see her again. The woman who ran out on him after some of the hottest sex of his life. Taylor Carter. He knows a damsel in distress when he sees one, but Taylor doesn't want saving. 

Taylor only meant to do the right thing. Now she's on the run from her mafia step-mother and her best friend might be dead. Even the FBI has turned on her, and the only person in her corner is a hot Irishman with a nose for danger. 

Ian can't turn his back on Taylor, not when his gut tells him she's an innocent in a den of thieves. Soon enough her past comes calling, and it'll take more than true love's kiss to fix Taylor's problems. 

(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


        

More Than Friends 
by Monica Murphy
Release Date: November 28th 2016 by EverAfter Romance 
Series: Friends #2
Pages: 320
Genres: Romance, Young Adult
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


He's not perfect, but he's all I want...

I’m your average girl at your average high school, trying to figure out my place in life. After catching my now ex-boyfriend messing around with my now ex-best friend, I’ve made some big changes. No more band, no more backstabbing friends and no more boring old life. Now I have new friends, a new job and new interests.

But there’s a certain someone who’s interested in me, and I don’t get it. Jordan Tuttle could have anyone he wants. He’s the most popular boy in school. Rich, gorgeous, smart and the star quarterback, he’s perfect. Yet he acts like he wants no one else but…me.

So despite my fears and doubt, I let him get close. Probably too close. I discover that he’s not so perfect after all, but it doesn’t matter. I’m falling for him, even though he runs so hot and cold. I know someday he’s going to break my heart.

And I’m going to let him.
 
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


       

Happy Reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D