RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

🌟 Freebie Tuesday (Edition #238) 🌟



πŸ‚Happy Tuesday!πŸ‚ 

Thanks for stopping by! As always I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :)

***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys want me to find books of, let me know in the comment section below. (:  Enjoy! 


Love at Last
by J.H. Croix 
Release Date: March 2nd 2016
Series: Last Frontier Lodge #2
Pages: 247
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


Welcome to the bestselling Last Frontier Lodge series – a sexy and steamy contemporary romance series set against the wilderness and beauty of small-town Alaska! What happens when different worlds collide and love gets caught in the middle?

Garrett Hamilton is the quintessential ladies man, a sexy, wealthy corporate lawyer whose work keeps him far too busy to think about romance. Yet, he’s lost his drive to win cases and finds himself hopping on a plane to visit his brother at Last Frontier Lodge in Alaska. Delia Peters is a single mother who learned the hard way that lust often doesn’t translate to love. She figures life is good enough if she can pay the bills. Love is the stuff of dreams, not real life.

Garrett has spent so many years driven almost entirely by his work that he’s at loose ends. He’s hoping an unplanned escape will refresh and renew him. He didn’t count on Delia nearly bringing him to his knees with her unassuming beauty. One kiss and he’s lost. A man whose career was built on his ability to spin any situation to his advantage finds himself stumbling when faced with a woman whose mere presence rattles his control.

Delia is finally finding some stability with a new job as the chef at the local ski lodge. She’s so accustomed to the busy pace of single motherhood that the thought of romance hasn’t crossed her mind in years. She’s entirely unprepared for the scorching hot attraction between her and Garrett. One kiss sends her reeling…and wanting more than she ever imagined.

Delia and Garrett can’t deny the depth of desire that simmers between them. Falling in love wasn’t in the plans for either of them. Garrett is everything Delia dreamed of and more. Delia touches places in Garrett’s heart that he hadn’t known existed. Can Delia learn to trust in love? Can Garrett get out of his own way long enough to show Delia how much she matters?

*All novels in this series are full-length standalone novels with an HEA. 

(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


       

Being Brooke
by Emma Hart
Release Date: December 13th 2016 by Emma Hart
Series: Barley Cross #1
Pages: 288
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter


My name is Brooke Barker...

And I'm a freaking disaster.

No, seriously. I’m a college drop-out working a dead-end job, my best friend Carly’s dog gets more action than I do, and I have more bad dates in my diary than there are movie remakes.

Not to mention I'm completely and utterly in love with Cain Elliott.

The problem? He’s in a relationship. With a girl who’s so plastic she makes Barbie cry herself to sleep with jealousy.

The second problem? He's my best friend.

My shut-up-and-put-on-Harry-Potter, yes-this-is-your-shirt, help-I-have-no-power, crap-I’m-out-of-tampons, kinda best friend.

And that’s all he can be, right?

Right.

(Being Brooke is a standalone romantic comedy. Hilarious, super-sexy, and possibly highly inappropriate at times, this is the perfect feel-good read!)
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


       

Happy Reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D