RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

🌟 Freebie Tuesday (Edition #268) 🌟




Welcome back! As always I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :) 


***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys would like me feature, let me know in the comment section below. Enjoy! 



Rock Me 
by Cherrie Lynn
Release Date: July 24th 2017 by Entangled: Select Contemporary 
Series: Ross Siblings #2
Pages: 282
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


Loving him couldn’t be worse than losing him. Could it?

Candace Andrews has had enough of pleasing others. In an act of birthday rebellion, she sets out to please herself—by walking into the tattoo parlor owned by her cousin’s ex-boyfriend. All she wants is a little ink, and Brian’s just the guy to give it to her.

As soon as she submits to his masterful hands, though, the forbidden attraction she’s always felt for him resurfaces…and she realizes the devilishly sexy artist could give her so much more.

Sweet, innocent Candace is the last person Brian expected to see again. She’s everything he’s not, and her family despises him. He doesn’t need the hassle, but he needs her, and this time no one is taking her away. Not even those who threaten to make his life a living hell.

Backed into a corner, Candace faces the worst kind of choice. Cave in to those who think Brian is a living nightmare…or hold her ground and risk it all for the one man who rocks her world.

Warning: This book contains explicit sex, naughty language, tattoos aplenty, family drama, a hot rock concert…and a bad boy hero who’s pierced in all the right places.

(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


       

Rich Prince 
by Amelia Wilde
Release Date: July 15th 2016
Series: New York Billionaires Book 2
Pages: 276
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


I wasn’t looking for a king.
And now he wants me for his queen.

I’m here to party. That’s why I got on a dating app in the first place. For quick and dirty fun, not a high-speed escape from New York City.

I didn’t swipe right to meet a prince on the run.

But that’s exactly who I found in my favorite bar.

The thing is, he’s just so…hot. So soul-meltingly gorgeous. And I swore I’d never commit to anything, but what’s a spur-of-the-moment vacation to his royal palace? 

It’s a transatlantic flight, not a ring on my finger.

Yet…
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


       

Thanks for stopping by! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D