RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

🌷 Freebie Tuesday (Edition #330) 🌷




✨ Welcome back! Hope you guys check out the books! ✨

I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :) 

***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys would like me feature, let me know!  



Speechless
by Madeline Freeman
Release Date: December 2nd, 2018
Series: Unfortunate Souls #1
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook



A girl with a special ability. A secret mission. A truth that could rock two planets to the core.

Earth has become unsafe for individuals with special abilities. Aria, a seventeen-year-old who can breathe underwater, believes she could be safe on Mars and dreams of a twist of fate that would bring her face-to-face with Enrique Martinez, her celebrity crush who already lives on the planet.

But the Colony has secrets of its own, and being part of that world might be more dangerous than Aria imagined. This futuristic take on The Little Mermaid will pull you in as our brave heroine fights to find her place in the world and save the person she cares about most in the galaxy.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)



         

Truth
by Trilina Pucci
Release Date: October 30th 2018 by Trilina Pucci Books
Series: Sinful #1
Pages: 269
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook



Darker and dirtier than ever before. Trilina Pucci brings you an alpha hero, Dominic King, that breaks the mold. Get ready to swoon over this instalove story. Truth is a standalone novel.

The moment I saw her, I wanted her.
I just didn’t expect to want to keep her.
Then she walked away.
But she should’ve known better.
I’m not the kind of man you turn your back on.
Because I’m ruthless, powerful and unforgiving.

Something she’ll soon find out.

I will own her. Body and soul.
Consume her while she begs for it.
What started as one night will become forever.
And I’ll destroy anyone that gets in my way.

Drew Matthews is mine.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)



          

Happy Reading! 📚

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D