RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

🌷 Freebie Tuesday (Edition #332) 🌷




✨ Welcome back! Hope you guys check out the books! ✨

I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :) 


***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys would like me feature, let me know!  




Catacombs
by Avery Cross
Release Date: February 14th 2018
Series: Academy of Ancients #1
Pages: 268
Genres: Fantasy, Young Adult
Author's Links: Goodreads


Mysterious necromancers. Wicked summoners. Fierce witches. Occasional familiars. Military experiments. Secret councils. Forbidden alliances. The Academy of Ancients will suck you in.

Briar Shroud has gone from foster child to full scholarship at the Academy of Ancients. Cool, right?

Not quite. Her upperclassman mentor Zachary sucks. He's hot, but he sucks at being a mentor. And a friend. And a person.

Her roommate's a paranormal, and the whole school is underground and a secret.
Know what else is bad? Briar learns she's a witch. And a rare type of witch, to boot.

It went from bad to worse—a picture of a sister she's never heard of appears at the school. A sister she knows nothing about.

And the rules seem hellbent on keeping Briar from learning the truth. And sometimes, it seems other forces would rather not see her alive.

Warning: This series will hook you! Violence can be found in this series of action-packed fantasy, with necromancers, summoners, and badass witches.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


       

Mister McHottie
by Pippa Grant
Release Date: October 30th 2017
Series: Girl Band #1
Pages: 182
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


Chase

I’ve just bought the woman of my nightmares.

Technically, I bought the company she works for. Point is, she cost me my two best friends ten years ago. It’s payback time, and I’m going to make her life hell.

When I’m not banging her silly and myself stupid.

I need to get my head back in business, because getting off is great, but "He was a man who had sex, and lots of it, and in the worst locations, with the woman of his nightmares" isn’t the inscription I want on my tombstone.

Even if it’s true.

Ambrosia

There are three things I hate:

Bratwurst in any form, my neighbors boinking loudly like farm animals at 3 AM, and Chase Jett.
Mostly I hate Chase Jett. It’s been ten years since he took my virginity—I’d make a bratwurst joke, but the unfortunate truth is that it would have to be a bratbest joke, and yes, it kills me to admit it—and now he’s not only a billionaire, he’s also my new boss.

Turns out our hate is mutual. And this kind of hate is horrifically twisted, filthy, and banging hot.
I just might have to hate him forever.

MISTER McHOTTIE is 45,000 gloriously hilarious, hot, sexy words that your mother warned you about, complete with an organic happy-ever-after (or seven), a Bratwurst Wagon, ill-advised office pranks, and no cheating or cliffhangers.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


        

When You Became Mine
by A.S. Teague
Release Date: October 2nd 2018
Pages: 333
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Twitter


I was twelve years old when I fell in love with Piper Kelley. Even at the age of eight, she was everything I wasn’t: brave, bold, and beautiful.

The night of my college graduation party, I finally made my move, but Piper only had eyes for one man—my younger brother.

With a battered heart, I left for Vegas, determined to put her behind me. But eight years later, fate proved once again that it had never cared about my plans.

Now, I’m back home, and determined not to fall into the same trap I spent the majority of my adolescence trying to escape.

But when Piper finds herself at the risk of losing her medical license, I realize just how far I’m willing to go to protect her.

I was twelve when Piper Kelley became mine.

It’s time I let her know.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


   

Happy Reading! 📚

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D