RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

🌷 Freebie Tuesday (Edition #333) 🌷




✨ Welcome back! Hope you guys check out the books! ✨

I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :) 


***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys would like me feature, let me know!  




The Fearless Highlander
by Amy Jarecki
Release Date: July 9th 2020
Series: Highland Defender #1
Pages: 376
Genres: Historical, Romance
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


Heir to the most notorious clan in the Highlands, Hugh MacIain hides his identity while imprisoned in the bowels of Fort William’s hell. Aye, this braw warrior has endured horrors that should have seen him dead, though now it appears it’s the bloody flux that will send him to Satan’s fire.

Optimistic, competent, and captivating, Charlotte Hill takes pity on a fevered prisoner sprawled atop a cot in the fort’s surgery. When finally the Highlander opens his eyes, he seizes her heart with a pained stare. Truly, this is no commoner—but in 1692, a warrior loyal to the Jacobite cause and the daughter of a government colonel may as well be worlds apart.

After his escape, Hugh snatches a chance to woo the lass, until disaster strikes. While war and lust for vengeance force Charlotte further from Hugh’s arms, the couple’s romance seems aimlessly adrift on the open sea. Before they sail too far apart, can the tender love of an English lady coax a determined Highlander from his path of revenge?
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)



Dirty Rogue
by Amelia Wilde
Release Date: August 8, 2016
Series: New York Billionaires #3
Pages: 274
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


All the money in the world won't erase the demons of my past.

I have all the money a person could dream of. That doesn’t make me any less of a monster. A liar. A criminal.

And the secret that made me this way? It can never see the light of day.

That means I can never let anyone get close to me. Ever.

I’ll go to parties. I’ll spend my fortune. But I’ll never let anybody in.

The first time I see Quinn Campbell, she’s soaked to the skin and cursing the world. She’s so gorgeous I don’t feel the rain.

I can’t let it be the last time.

But she shouldn’t let me get anywhere close.

I’ll destroy her.

And I’ll love it.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


        

A Really Bad Idea
by Jeannine Colette
Release Date: May 14th 2019
Pages: 327
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


Everyone has a best friend. Mine just happens to be Dr. Christian Gallagher— the gorgeous, green-eyed heart surgeon who wants to have a baby with me.

Yes, you read that correctly.

When my mother approached me on my thirty-third birthday with a brochure for egg freezing, it was a glaring reminder that my biological clock is ticking toward its expiration date. I’ve always dreamed of being a mom and had a plan — one that was destroyed when I caught my professional hockey player husband in bed with another woman.

Despite my broken heart I still believe in love. I want the happily ever after, but I also want a child desperately and won't settle in order to make it happen.

That’s why when I decided to take my mother’s advice, Christian came up with his own plan: Let’s have a baby together.

It’s a bad idea. A really, really bad idea. And yet...I can’t stop thinking about how great it could be.

There’s just one condition. Before we have sex (oh, yes, we’re doing this the old fashioned way!) Christian is adamant we go on three dates.

Sounds easy, but it's not.I thought sex would be the hard part, but the dates are only making me fall for the man I’ve known almost my entire life.

Whoever said sex doesn't change things never went to bed with their best friend.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


         

Happy Reading! 📚

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D