RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

🔖 RELEASE BLAST 🔖 Tell Me I'm Yours by J.S. Scott {REVIEW}



Tell Me I'm Yours by J.S. Scott 

Release Date: June 15th 2021 by Golden Unicorn Enterprises, Inc.
Genres: Romance, Contemporary

Is there more to the spoiled, entitled, British billionaire man-whore than what I see on the surface?

I really want to hate Dylan Lancaster.

He hurt my best friend, and nearly destroyed her relationship with his identical twin brother. So, I decide that someone needs to rein him in so he doesn't try to demolish the couple completely before their wedding takes place. Unfortunately, the only woman who would try to take on that impossible task is...me.

It's only six weeks, right? Surely I can tolerate the womanizing, obnoxious jerk and keep him out of trouble so that no more of his scandals hit the media before his brother's wedding. I'm a public relations crisis manager. Squashing bad press is what I do, and I do it extremely well for my high profile clients.

What I don't count on is actually starting to like the glimpses of the real Dylan I begin to see underneath all of his cynicism. Nor did I ever imagine that I'd become so attracted to him that I could barely breathe every time he gets close to me. 

Dylan is a man who has suffered profound emotional pain. I can sense it. I can feel it. The question is: Can I possibly reach the real Dylan Lancaster before it's too late?

Note: This is an enemies to friends to lovers British billionaire romance with an American heroine. I'd recommend reading Damian's story first in Tell Me You're Mine, Book 1 of The British Billionaires to enhance your reading pleasure. 



My Review:

What’s not to love about a hot British guy with an even hotter accent and the biggest heart? J.S. Scott delivers a raw and emotional enemies-to-friends-to-lovers romance, about new beginnings that will grab you and never let go.

At the beginning of the story we get to meet Kylie Hart, a public relations crisis manager who is ready to use her skills for a good cause. She is in Beverly Hills on a mission to make sure that Dylan Lancaster cleans up his act after nearly destroying her best friend’s relationship with his identical twin brother. Nicole and Damian Lancaster are getting married in six weeks and she has until then to make sure that Dylan stays out of trouble.

Kylie has heard a lot about Dylan and what he has done over the past two years as his brother tried to cover his indiscretions. To her he is a spoiled billionaire womanizer who is obnoxious and treats women as if their only purpose is for sex. It’s when she meets him for the first time that she knows that she is in trouble. Dylan is not only good looking but challenges her at every turn. He is magnetic and underneath the persona he portrays is someone who has been hurt deeply in the past. Kylie never expected to feel a pull towards him right away, but the longer she spends with him, the more she is starting to understand how much they have in common. Yet, there are no promises of what is going to happen after the wedding and she fears that one of them is going to end getting hurt if they give in to their emotions.

Dylan Lancaster never expected to have a fiery redhead at his doorstep demanding to be let in as she is set on keeping him out of trouble. He is not happy to have her move in with her dog and invade his space. He has been working really hard to improve himself after what happened in England, when he almost ended his brother’s relationship with Nicole. Dylan is deeply sorry for all the trouble that he has caused his family, but they don’t know the really story of what happened to him two years ago and he wasn’t expecting to connect with Kylie the way he did. She is a ray of sunshine who doesn’t back down and her positivity to how she sees life has him want to do the same. It’s when she shares her own past struggles that a part of him wants to protect her no matter and be there for her even after his brother’s wedding is over. It’s clear that they both have such a strong connection with each other, but his past might end up hurting his future and he has to make sure Kylie sees that he has changed before it’s too late.

I absolutely loved reading Tell Me I’m Yours, it was such a great story to read from beginning to end. J.S. Scott does a very good job bringing the reader into the characters’ journey as they go through ups and downs in their relationship. Not only is the story relatable, but it’s also the shocking secrets that had me at the edge of my seat. Although we get to see the character’s constant banter at the beginning, they slowly open up to each other and find out how much they have in common. Although Kylie and Dylan are the focus of this story, we also get to continue Nicole and Damien’s story from their POV. So it’s best to read the first book, Tell Me You’re Mine, to get the full effect. While the story is emotional at it’s core, we also get a lot of steamy scenes and swoon worthy moments between the characters that will leave you rooting for them until the very end. The ending was sweet and I cannot wait to read what the author comes up with next. I would highly recommend checking out this series, you will not regret it! :)

**I received an advanced copy from the publisher. All opinions are my own.**

My Rating:


Meet J.S. Scott:

J.S. “Jan” Scott is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling romance author. She’s an avid reader of all types of books and literature, but romance has always been her genre of choice. Writing what she loves to read, Jan pens both contemporary and paranormal romances. They are almost always steamy, generally feature an alpha male, and include a happily ever after—she just can’t seem to write them any other way! Jan lives in the beautiful Rocky Mountains with her husband and two very spoiled German shepherds, and she loves to connect with readers. 


Thanks for stopping by! 📚

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D