RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Thursday, May 19, 2022

🔖 REVIEW BLITZ 🔖 Ryker by Samantha Lind



Ryker by Samantha Lind

Release Date: June 23rd 2022 by Samantha Lind
Genres: Romance, Contemporary, Sports

After years of trying to get back home to be closer to my daughter, I finally secured a spot on the newly expanded San Francisco Shockwaves.

Juggling being the newly appointed Captain of the team and taking on full-time fatherhood to a teenager sends my life into chaos.

I quickly find myself needing someone who can pick up the pieces and keep my life in order as I certainly can’t do it alone.

I just never thought my savior would be the sexy woman next door- the one I can’t keep my mind or eyes off every chance I get. 




My Review:

In Ryker, the first book in the San Francisco Shockwaves Series, Lind delivers a sweet and short sports romance that will leave you wanting for more.

For Ryker Jorgensen, not being able to be close to his daughter has made it difficult to see her as much as he can due to his career. Having signed a multi-year contract with the Indianapolis Eagles didn’t protect him from the new expansion draft. He only hopes to get picked up by another team and that’s exactly what happens. The San Francisco Shockwaves have picked Ryker as the first official member of the team. With that is relocating to California where he’ll be able to be close to his daughter and hopefully settle down. While there are new changes coming his way, Ryker wasn’t expecting to meet the gorgeous neighbor next door. Avery has a down to earth personality and the fact that she gets along with his daughter is also a plus. So when things start to evolve between them, he has to decide if he is willing to give them a chance to pursue a possible future together.

I enjoyed reading Ryker, the chemistry between the characters is sizzling from the very beginning. Their attraction for each other is instant and so is their relationship. Avery is kind, supportive and also happens to enjoy spending time with Ryker’s daughter. He wasn’t expecting to bond with her right away, but he wouldn’t have it other way. I wish the author could have expanded on some details, but it truly works out at the end. There is no conflict in the story and you get a sweet ending. I would highly recommend it if you’re looking for a short read that’s steamy and romantic.

***I received an advanced copy from the publisher. All opinions are my own.***

My Rating:



Meet Samantha Lind:

Samantha Lind is a contemporary romance author. Having spent the first 27 years of her life in Alaska, she now calls Iowa home where she lives with her husband and two sons. She enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, reading, watching hockey (Go Knights Go!), and listening to country music. 


Thanks for stopping by! 📚

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D