RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Monday, September 14, 2026

🔖 BLOG TOUR 🔖 Savage Truce by Michelle Heard




Savage Truce by Michelle Heard

Release Date: September 7, 2026
Pages: 256
Genres: Mafia, Romance

From USA Today & Wall Street Journal bestselling author Michelle Heard comes a new STANDALONE, full-length MAFIA ROMANCE novel.

I was born into Bratva royalty, but that never made me a princess. My entire life I’ve been mocked and ignored, and the only place I’ve ever felt like myself was at the theater, with a needle in my hand and beautiful fabrics around me.
That’s where I met him.
A stranger with a missing button, clear blue eyes, and a voice that made the world feel less cruel for one stolen night.
We only exchanged our first names and talked the night away over warm coffees and pastries before my life came crashing down around me.

Years later, my grandfather is dead, the Bratva is at war, and I’m imprisoned because of my family. I’m broken, bruised, and forgotten until the new pakhan comes to inspect his prisoners.
Rodian Volkov.
The man I never forgot. Only now, he isn’t a stranger with gentle hands and friendly eyes.
He’s become savage just like the rest of the men who bend the knee to him.
He’s now the monster I fear.

When he tells the Bratva he’s marrying me to bring peace, I’m too terrified to argue.
Because saying no to the pakhan is never an option.



My Review:

In Heard’s latest release, Savage Truce, she sets the the ground for her new mafia series. As the first book in the Heart of Crime Series, this steamy dark romance will leave you wanting for more.

For Anastasia Donovan, she has always known that living a normal life wasn’t going to last forever. Not when her family is part of the Bratva world. Being sent to live in another country for the part of her life, Anastasia doesn’t have a relationship with her parents. Not when she’s constantly put down by her mother for her appearance. It doesn’t help that her love for the theater is always followed by a mocked comment by some of the cast members. But no matter what’s been said, Anastasia still finds refuge in her workshop making clothes for the cast.

Then everything changes when she meets Rodian Volkov, a handsome stranger that she happened to catch her eye in the audience. Thinking that someone like him wouldn’t actually like her, Anastasia is shocked to find out that Rodian is attracted to her. They shared a special night, only for it to end abruptly. It doesn’t help that she’s forcefully taken back to Russia to be a pawn for her family. Anastasia is devastated, doesn’t know if she’ll ever see Rodian again. Until destiny brings them back together, but nothing will ever be the same.

I really enjoyed reading Savage Truce, the characters’ have genuine chemistry at the beginning. It’s all new for Anastasia as well, no one has truly paid attention to her before. She is able to see the gentle side of Rodian and she is attracted to him. Not having a clue on who he truly is, she trusts him right away. Rodian is taken aback by Anastasia’s beauty and on the inside and outside. She is the bright side of the dark wold that he will soon command. Neither of them expected to see each other again, but when he finds her, Rodian vows to never leave her again. Through their ups and downs, they are carve a future together. With appearances of characters from the previous series, it made the story that much more enjoyable to read. Though I do wish the author could have developed a few things further, this was still a sold read. I cannot wait read the next book in the series!

***I received an advanced copy from the publisher. All opinions are my own.***

My Rating: 4.5/5


About Michelle Heard:

Michelle Heard is a Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling Author who loves creating stories her readers can get lost in. She resides in South Africa with her son where she's always planning her next book to write, and trip to take.



Thanks for stopping by! 📚



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D