RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Thursday, September 17, 2026

πŸ”– REVIEW BLITZ πŸ”– Falling for Love by Carly Phillips



Falling for Love by Carly Phillips

Release Date: September 17, 2026
Pages: 270
Genres: Romance, Contemporary

Billionaire Romance · Surprise Pregnancy · One-Night Stand · Second Chance Love · Protective Alpha Hero · Scandal · Emotional & Sexy

I never meant to fall into bed with a stranger.

But the night I meet Jack Dare in Charleston, I stop thinking—and start wanting.

One look, one drink, one kiss—and I forget the rules I’m forced to live by. For one reckless night, I let myself breathe and allow myself to come undone.

But by morning, I’m gone.

Because if Jack knew who I really was—the ex-fiancΓ©e of a powerful man who still controls my life—he’d either walk away… or stay and get destroyed right along with me.

Two months later, I’m standing on his Miami doorstep with secrets. I’m pregnant and running from a man who’s bound to catch up with me.

That’s when I discover the kind of man Jack Dare really is.

He’s the man who fights for me. Who protects me. And refuses to let me go.

A sexy, emotional billionaire romance featuring a one-night stand, surprise pregnancy, second-chance love, a fiercely protective hero, and a love strong enough to stand up to power, scandal, and the past.


My Review:

As the second book in the Dare to Fall Series, Phillips delivers a second chance romance in Falling for Love. This steamy one-night stand story will leave you rooting for the characters until the very end.

At the beginning of the book we are introduced to Jack Dare, a wealthy businessman who co-owns a successful nightclub in Miami with his friends. With the hopes of expanding, Jack finds himself in Charleston with the mission of finding the right spot. But he wasn’t expecting to meet a beautiful stranger at a cafe and for his life to completely take a different turn. It only took one night to cross the line of no return to come knocking two months later with a positive pregnancy test and a crazy ex to make him want to protect Taylor at any cost. He just needs to convince her that they might just be perfect for each other.

Having grown up among the wealthy of Charleston, Taylor Monroe, is used to rubbing shoulders with influential people. As the director of a community outreach for the charity her dad runs, Taylor’s job is to try to get as many donors to pledge for the charity. A job she does well and for that reason her ex-boyfriend, State Senator Chandler Cross took advantage as he got her to work with the donors on his campaign. But it all ended up becoming a mess and Taylor ultimately finds out just how corrupt her ex is. So when she meets Jack Dare at a cafe and he invites her to his hotel, Taylor doesn’t hesitate to say yes. There is instant chemistry between them and he is easy to talk to. She knows that there can’t ever be anything between them, not when her ex keeps blackmailing her. Yet, Taylor knows that she can turn to Jack when she finds out that their lives will forever be tied to one another.

I throughly enjoyed reading Falling for Love, the characters are magnetic and relatable. They are able to trust in each other and Taylor sees just how protective Jack is of her and the baby. Jack becomes her second chance in love and a new start which Taylor desperately needs. We get a bit of everything in this book, a scandal, suspense and a steamy romance worth adding this book to your TBR! :)

***I received an advanced copy from the publisher. All opinions are my own.***

My Rating: 4.5/5


Meet Carly Phillips:

Carly Phillips is the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author of over eighty sexy contemporary romances featuring hot men, strong women, and emotionally compelling stories her readers have come to expect and love. She is happily married to her college sweetheart and lives in Westchester County, NY. She is the mother of two adult daughters and three crazy dogs who star on her Facebook and Instagram pages. She loves social media and is always around to interact with her readers. Way back in 2002, Carly’s book, The Bachelor, was chosen by Kelly Ripa and was the first romance on a nationally televised book club. Carly loves social media and interacting with her readers. For more information on upcoming releases, sign up for her newsletter (below) and receive two free books.


Thanks for stopping by! πŸ“š

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D