RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

🌟 Freebie Tuesday (Edition #262) 🌟




Welcome back! As always I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :) 


***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys would like me feature, let me know in the comment section below. Enjoy! 



Ruined Plans 
by Tracy Lorraine
Release Date: April 20th 2018
Pages: 113
Genres: Romance, Contemporary


Ruined by a sexy single dad.

The idea was simple, leave my cheating prick of a husband, move back to Ireland, and live out my dream.

Sounds easy enough, right?

Wrong. 

I hadn’t planned on him. The sexy single dad who ignites a passion inside me I’ve never felt before. 

His focus should be his daughter and mine, my new start, but the temptation is too much to deny.

As my ex drops one last bombshell I’ve got a big decision to make, do I run or do I fight for what could be?
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


       

Birthright 
by Jessica Ruddick
Release Date: March 20th 2017 by Jessica Ruddick Books LLC
Series: Legacy #1
Pages: 285
Genres: YA, Paranormal


How do you live with yourself when you decide who dies?

Ava Parks would have killed for an iPod for her sixteenth birthday. Anything would have been better than coming into her birthright of being a seeker for the Grim Reaper, an arrangement made by her fallen angel ancestor in exchange for his re-admittance to heaven. And she isn't just any seeker--she finds souls that have the potential for becoming angels and sentences them to death. A year and two souls into her role as a seeker with her conscience overflowing with guilt, Ava comes up with a plan to thwart the system. When it goes awry, she is forced to submit the name of a classmate, Cole Fowler, an ornery, rough around the edges guy who always seems to come to her rescue, whether she likes it or not. Her feelings for Cole prompt her to intervene, and she saves him from death, upsetting the Grim Reaper's agenda.

While Ava schemes to find a way to save Cole, she learns he has some secrets of his own. She lets him believe he is protecting her, and not the other way around, until a final showdown with the Grim Reaper forces Ava to make choices Cole may never forgive.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


    

Happy Reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D