RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

🌟 Freebie Tuesday (Edition #273) 🌟




Welcome back! As always I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :) 


***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys would like me feature, let me know in the comment section below. Enjoy! 



Alpha’s Temptation
by Renee Rose and Lee Savino
Release Date: July 20th 2017 by Burning Desires
Series: Bad Boy Alphas #1
Pages: 253
Genres: Paranormal, Romance
Author's Links: Renee {Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook} = lee 
{Goodreads, Website}


MINE TO PROTECT. MINE TO PUNISH. MINE.

I’m a lone wolf, and I like it that way. Banished from my birth pack after a bloodbath, I never wanted a mate.

Then I meet Kylie. My temptation. We’re trapped in an elevator together, and her panic almost makes her pass out in my arms. She’s strong, but broken. And she’s hiding something.

My wolf wants to claim her. But she’s human, and her delicate flesh won't survive a wolf's mark.

I'm too dangerous. I should stay away. But when I discover she's the hacker who nearly took down my company, I demand she submit to my punishment. And she will.

Kylie belongs to me.

Publisher’s Note: Alpha’s Temptation is a stand-alone book in the Bad Boy Alphas series. HEA guaranteed, no cheating. This book contains a hot, demanding alpha wolf with a penchant for protecting and dominating his female. If such material offends you, do not buy this book.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


        

Breach
by K.I. Lynn
Release Date: December 31, 2013
Series: Breach #1
Pages: 293
Genres: Romane, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


Delilah Palmer has always maintained control of her life and outward personality, blocking the truth that’s just below the surface. Using a faΓ§ade meant to be normal and hide the scars of her childhood, she's made a good life for herself. Becoming a successful lawyer, she is finally free from the tortured past that haunts her daily. Until he comes along and breaks open the cracks.

Nathan Thorne has a haunted past of his own. On the surface, he is personable, extroverted, and loved by everyone; everything Delilah isn't. However, hidden beneath his charming smile is a dark and tormented man that only Delilah has the power to unveil.

Forced into a small office together, they begin to see through each other's masks, and the magnetic attraction ignites an explosive relationship. Their firm, Holloway and Holloway Law, has a strict non-fraternization policy, forcing them to conceal their breach. But despite their efforts, separation becomes impossible, deceptions escalate, and Nathan begins to teeter on the edge of being overtaken by his past demons.

What dark secrets does Nathan harbor that stop him from giving in, and what is it that keeps him from healing and moving forward? And more importantly, where does Delilah fit into his turmoil? Will they be able to accept love and deal with all the trials that develop as their secrets are exposed, or will they fall through the cracks of their pasts and be consumed by all that haunts them?

An exciting new romance, Breach will hook readers from the very beginning. With smoldering romance and captivating erotica, this enthralling story is perfect for all. Using shrouded secrets of the past and a combustible relationship that borders on taboo, this thrilling novel ramps up the tension and romance at every turn.

Book 1 of the Breach Trilogy!
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


 

Happy Reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D