RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

🌟 Freebie Tuesday (Edition #287) 🌟




Welcome back! As always I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :) 


***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys would like me feature, let me know in the comment section below. Enjoy! 



Baby Mine 
by Kennedy Fox
Release Date: April 23rd 2019
Series: Roommate Duet #1
Pages: 342
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


I saw her first.
Blonde. Gorgeous. Feisty.
I was smitten.

But it didn’t matter because she chose him and he was my best friend and roommate. I’d never be able to compete with that, so I pushed her away instead. It was easy when she lived hours away, and I didn’t have to see her every day, but then she moved in with us. 
Now, I’m screwed.

To her singing in the shower every morning, dancing in the kitchen while she makes coffee, and doing yoga in our living room, I can’t stop thinking about her in all the wrong ways. She’s not mine and never will be, but that doesn’t stop me from wanting to push her against a wall and claim her mouth.

She’s constantly on me for making messes, bringing chicks home every weekend, and being a smartass when their PDA gets on my nerves. Considering neither of them know how I feel, it’s not fair for the way I act toward them. I should move out so I can get over her for good; however, the selfish part of me can’t let go. 

And then the unthinkable happens... 
When my best friend dies in a motorcycle accident, the two of us are left to grieve our loss together. Instead of pushing her away, I pull her closer. 

Just as we come to terms with our new reality, she finds out she’s pregnant with his baby. 
And I’m left to make the hardest decision of my life.

**BABY MINE is an angsty, emotional, slow-burn romance wrapped up in a heartbreakingly delicious love story. It's book 1 in the Hunter & Lennon duet of the Roommate Duet Series and must be read first.**

(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


         

When an Alpha Purrs
by Eve Langlais
Release Date: June 4th 2015 by Createspace
Pages: 188
Genres: Romance, Paranormal
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter


A lion’s pride isn’t defined only by those he commands but also resides with his hair, so when a human dares to butcher Arik’s mane, he gets his revenge—and claims her as his mate. 
A billionaire CEO and leader of the largest East Coast pride, Arik is a ladies man and a lion. Used to commanding others, and obedience, he can’t believe it when a hairdresser with tempting curves chops off a hunk of his precious mane.

But her biggest mistake is in running from him.

Run as fast as you can, little mouse, because this cat loves to chase—and pounce.

Oh, and he also likes to nibble on tender bits. What he doesn’t expect is to fall for a human woman, a woman who can make the impossible happen because everyone knows lions can’t purr…until now.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


          

Happy Reading! πŸ“š

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D