RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

๐ŸŒŸ Freebie Tuesday (Edition #317)๐ŸŒŸ




๐ŸŒท Welcome back! Hope you guys check out the books! 

I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :) 


***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys would like me feature, let me know!  



Mated in Mist 
by Carrie Ann Ryan
Release Date: February 16th 2016
Series: Talon Pack #3
Pages: 300
Genres: Paranormal, Romance
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


The Talon Pack continues with an outcast witch and a wolf who can see past the darkness.

As Heir to the Talon Pack, Ryder Brentwood carries the responsibility of not only protecting his Pack, but ensuring its future. Only no one knows that as he does this, he must also shield his people from their past. When a witch with no ties bursts into his life, he must decide if he can overcome the depravity of his secrets and trust the one person who could break the fragile hold on his control.

Grieving over the loss of her twin and on the run from the unknown, Leah Helm knows she is far more alone than she thought possible. Her coven shunned her before she was born and the wolves she sought protection with are in a war of their own. When a wolf with a whisper of secrets is forced to work with her in order to protect their people, she finds she might not be so alone after all.

The world knows more than they ever have before about those shrouded in darkness, while Ryder and Leah are thrust into the center of a conflict they never should have been part of to begin with. On their journey they must not only fight those against them, but the burning temptation that is flaring between them. Fate might have paved their path, but that doesn’t mean they have to follow.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


       

Transfusion
by Stephanie Hudson
Release Date: October 12th 2018
Series: Transfusion Saga #1
Pages: 346
Genres: Paranormal, Romance
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


It’s been seven years. Seven long years since that cold and cruel Vampire King, Lucius, broke her heart. Her naive little heart destroyed after one painful night she sneaked in to his Gothic nightclub, Transfusion. Seven years since he humiliated her, casting her aside and telling her just what he thought about her little obsession with him. Then he saves her life. Well, now he is back and this time he is out for blood, and all she can hope for is that it isn’t hers that’s on the menu. Because she is just your typical, ordinary, everyday girl who works and lives in London. Even if she is trying to make it on her own without the safety of her family. However, growing up knowing of the supernatural world and being human definitely has its draw backs. Especially when a certain Vampire King has her in mind for a date and his dominant and forceful ways are sending her re-ignited obsession with him into overdrive.But he does like her…doesn’t he?
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)



        

The Vow
by Natalie Wrye
Release Date: September 8th 2018
Series: Manhattan Nights #1
Pages: 250
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Facebook


Seven years ago, I gave my vow to a man.

Except it wasn't a wedding...

Because Brett Jackson was the epitome of anti-marriage--a dirty-talking tattoo artist with a penchant for booze, bimbos and blue-eyed women.

I was none of those.

Guess that's why he walks into my new apartment with my not-so-nice roommate on his arm...as her new boyfriend.

But this is not seven years ago. I'm over him; I really am.
So why does it bother me so much when he catches me naked in my new place?

Why does his searing stare at my body stay with me?

Why am I wishing for a repeat and wanting to break the most important vow I've ever made?

A vow that will break both me and Brett...and turn the Manhattan life I've built for myself upside down.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)



          

Happy Reading! ๐Ÿ“š

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D