RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Monday, May 11, 2020

πŸ”– REVIEW BLITZ πŸ”– Heired Lines by Magan Vernon




Heired Lines by Magan Vernon

Release Date: May 11th 2020 by Entangled: Embrace
Pages: 150
Genres: Romance, Contemporary

Sometimes, you’ve got to take a job with the devil to pay the bills...

Too bad I learned too late the devil wears Armani, is the most uptight man in the history of history, and I just signed an unbreakable contract shackling me to his pompous royal side for the summer.

But God, he’s got this British accent that makes my panties melt.

Until the words he says catch up with my brain and make me want to throw one of his precious vases at his head.

One minute we’re fighting—and the next—we can't keep our hands off each other. Because somehow, when Mr. Blue Eyes is kissing me, he makes me forget how much he annoys me.

And that starts a whole new level of complications I. Don’t. Need.

Cuz if you dance with the devil, someone’s gonna end up getting burned…





My Review:

With a masters’s in history, there is no denying that Natalie Reeder loves history. It is with her knowledge that she is able to spot items that might be valuable and that’s exactly what she finds at a flea market. When Natalie posts the item up for sale on eBay, she quickly gets an email from a rather pushy person wanting to know more about the item and her qualifications. This would lead to them exchanging emails and to her surprise he offers her a job. A temporary summer position as his curator to help clean out his family’s estate in Webley, England.

If there is something that she has always wanted to do is to personally experience all the history that she has been studying for so long. So she takes the leap of faith she has been dying to do and accepts. Little did she know that by working for Gavin Webley would her life forever.

I enjoyed the overall concept of the story, it was interesting and the chemistry between the characters was off the charts. It’s clear from the very beginning that their is a sexual chemistry between them, but Natalie has to remind herself that she works for Gavin and there can’t be anything else between them. As the two start to get to know more about each other and about his family’s history, there are obstacles that they both must conquer if they truly want a future together. I found myself liking Gavin, he is kind and protective over Natalie. On the other hand, Natalie has caring and smart personality. The town itself was interesting and how it’s important to Gavin’s family. I do wish the author could have added more details towards the end of the story, it felt a bit rushed for me. All in all, if you love a quick romance with some royal history involved than I would highly recommend checking out Heired Lines.

***Copy kindly provided by Entangled Publishing, LLC., via NetGalley, for an honest review.***

My Rating:


Meet Magan Vernon:

Magan Vernon has been living off of reader tears since she wrote her first short story in 2004. She now spends her time killing off fictional characters, pretending to plot while she really just watches Netflix, and she tries to do this all while her two young children run amok around her Texas ranch.


Thanks for stopping by! πŸ“–

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D