RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Friday, December 31, 2021

🎉⭐ Top TEN Books Read in 2021!!! ⭐🎉



What a read it has been! Full of ups and downs, another year has concluded and it's time to look back at what we've read and today I'm rounding up my top ten books that I've read 2021. 

Let me know what were some of your favorite books of 2021.Wishing everyone a happy New Year filled happiness, health and lots of books! May 2022 be the better than 2021. 🎉


Here are my top ten books that I read in 2021 {In no particular order!} 

1.


The Defender by Gina Azzi

This was the first book that I read from Gina Azzi and it won't be the last! The Defender is a deeply emotional sports romance totally worth checking out. 😊

My Review

2.


Harvest of Love by M Moreland

Harvest of Love was such a beautifully written and heartwarming story. This instant love story had me hooked from beginning to end! 💕

My Review


3.


Alpha CEO by M. Robinson

Swoon worthy and steamy! Alpha CEO took me by surprise and I cannot wait read any other books by the author in the future. 🔥

My Review

4.


Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson

A.L. Jackson knows how to capture raw characters and deliver great stories that will never let go. A good reason to check out her works. 💓

My Review

5.


Loved by Liam by Melanie Moreland

Melanie Moreland has quickly become one my favorite authors. I'm never disappointed with any of her books and Loved by Liam was no exception, this swoon worthy read will leave you wanting for more!

My Review

6.


Midnight Sun by Stephanie Meyer

I'm a huge Twilight fan and of course, I had to include Midnight Sun in my list. I had so much fun visiting Forks this fall and I cannot visit again! 😊


7.


Stroke of Midnight by K Webster

Stroke of Midnight was such an explosive read from the year, I truly loved this dark and addicting retelling of Cinderella. 🔥

My Review

8.


Serves Me Wright by K.A. Linde

I love the Wright Series and K.A. Linde delivers an emotional and steamy friends-to-lovers romance that will leave you rooting for the characters until the very end! 

My Review

9.


Only One Touch by Natasha Madison

This is by far the best book in the entire Only One Series! I fell in love wit the characters right away, especially Nico, he is protective and incredibly romantic. 

My Review

10.


Just One Night by Carly Phillips

This is the first book in The Kingston Family Series and it did not disappoint at all. Carly Phillips has a way of delivering strong stories in short books and I would highly recommend checking out her work. 

My Review

🔖  Hope you guys check out any of the books that I've featured in this post. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more from these authors in the future!


*Don't forget to check out my Top Ten Most Anticipated Books of 2022 list!*


Thanks for stopping by! 📚

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D