RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

🔖 REVIEW BLITZ 🔖 Only One Mistake by Natasha Madison



Only One Mistake by Natasha Madison

Release Date: January 4th 2022
Series: Only One #6
Genres: Romance, Contemporary, Sports

A one-night stand gone wrong?

Michael

Being traded after fighting with your coach on air isn’t exactly a good look.
With one mistake under my belt, I knew I needed to focus on the game and nothing else.
But everything changed when I went to pick up my niece and came face-to-face with my very pregnant one-night stand from six months ago.

Jillian

Two pink lines changed all my plans.
So did the guy I had a one-night stand with, a man who made me laugh and smile, a guy who I called to share my unexpected news with, only to find out his number was no longer in service.
Once more letdown by the opposite sex, I figured I was doing this on my own.
Then one day, I was staring into the eyes of the man I hated, the father of my baby. 




My Review:

Only One Mistake is the sixth book in the Only One Series, where an unexpected encounter between two complete strangers brings them the ultimate gift that they didn’t see coming. Madison delivers a sweet sports romance filled so many swoon worthy and funny moments to keep you wanting for more.

At the beginning of the story we are introduced to Michael Horton, a hockey player who after an altercation with his coach in the middle of a game has been traded to a different team. Now word has gotten out that he has been officially traded of to the Dallas Oilers, which means a new team and a new home for him. But what Micheal hates the most is having his name being dragged through the mud, knowing that his family have so much history in the hockey world. The pressure is on to start fresh and be able to give it his all. Little did he know that he would end meeting a beautiful woman on his first day in Dallas that would ultimately change the course of his life forever. He hopes to see her again after their one-night stand, but it would take five months to see each other again and this time he isn’t letting her go at all.

For kindergarten teacher, Jillian Williams, going on a blind date is about the last thing she has left to try in order to put herself out there in the dating world. With no idea who her mystery date is going to be she heads of to the restaurant they were supposed to meet. Only to discover that the only guy who happens to be sitting by himself is not her date and she is mortified. She has been stood up and the handsome stranger is nothing but to nice to her from the start. It’s evident that they are attracted towards each other and after a few more drinks that a line is cross and their destiny is set. Getting pregnant should have been a joyous occasion had the father of her baby had been there for her, but it would take many months later for them to meet again. Jillian is not sure how she feels when Micheal suddenly wants to be involved with the baby and she thinks that he isn’t going to want her as well. Yet, things start to change when she finds out who he really is and what it means to be in a relationship with a famous hockey player.

I really loved their dynamic as a couple, not only is it relatable but also entertaining and swoon worthy! We have Micheal trying to find his footing in a new state and with a new team. On the other hand, it has been almost a year since Jillian broke up with her ex and with her sister’s encouragement, she is able to put herself out there and try something new. Jillian’s relationship with her sister Julia is hilarious. So is Michael’s relationship with his sister, Alex. From the siblings to the rest of the family, they all bring something to the story that just kept getting better. The ending is very much family oriented and sweet. I cannot wait to read what happens next in the series, I would highly recommend it if you love a good sports romance with a surprise pregnancy added to the mix! :)

***I received an advanced copy from the publisher. All opinions are my own***

My Rating:



Meet Natasha Madison:

When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her... 


Thanks for stopping by! 📚

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D