RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

🌟 Freebie Tuesday (Edition #277) 🌟




Welcome back! As always I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :) 



***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys would like me feature, let me know in the comment section below. Enjoy! 


Nudes 
by Sarah Robinson
Release Date: May 22nd 2017 by Sarah Robinson
Series: Exposed #1
Pages: 276
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


Contemporary romance author Sarah Robinson brings readers a new standalone novel set in the glamorous hills of Hollywood and tackling challenging themes like the intersection of sexuality and female empowerment.

Ben Lawson is making a comeback...
After a few tabloid headlines, they think they know me. They don't know a damn thing.  As CEO of a movie production company, I'll show them who I really am when we hit it big at the box office. My ex thought her smear tactics would ruin me, but I'm unbreakable. Rising from the debris, I swore I'd never let a woman distract me like that again. But then, my leading actress walked on the set and changed everything.

Seductive, sexy, and unapologetic, Aria Rose could break me. I wanted to help her, protect her...love her. Instead, I destroyed her.

Aria Rose is baring it all....
I knew better. I knew not to trust another Hollywood heartthrob with a reputation like his. He was my boss and became my ruin. I should have stayed far away from him. Ben Lawson promised me the world. He even promised me his heart. 

But he destroyed everything--my heart, my career, us. 

Disclaimer: This novel is for 18+ years old as it contains graphic sexual content. 

(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)



Bittersweet 
by Sarina Bowen
Release Date: June 14th 2016 by Rennie Road Books
Series: True North #1
Pages: 349
Genres: Romance, Contemporary


If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the orchard.

The last person Griffin Shipley expects to find stuck in a ditch on his Vermont country road is his ex-hookup. Five years ago they’d shared a couple of steamy nights together. But that was a lifetime ago.

At twenty-seven, Griff is now the accidental patriarch of his family farm. Even his enormous shoulders feel the strain of supporting his mother, three siblings and a dotty grandfather. He doesn’t have time for the sorority girl who’s shown up expecting to buy his harvest at half price.

Vermont was never in Audrey Kidder’s travel plans. Neither was Griff Shipley. But she needs a second chance with the restaurant conglomerate employing her. Okay—a fifth chance. And no self-righteous lumbersexual farmer will stand in her way.

They’re adversaries. They want entirely different things from life. Too bad their sexual chemistry is as hot as Audrey’s top secret enchilada sauce, and then some.
 
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


        

Happy Reading! πŸ“–

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D