RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

🌟 Freebie Tuesday (Edition #278) 🌟




Welcome back! As always I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :) 


***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys would like me feature, let me know in the comment section below. Enjoy! 



Reckless Kiss
by Amelia Wilde
Release Date: March 7th 2017
Series: White Rose Billionaires #1
Pages: 298
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


She’s hiding something...
But she can’t hide from me.


Every gorgeous woman has a secret or two.
Every woman will sell those secrets for the right price.
Not Vivienne.

I want her from the moment I see her kneeling on the sidewalk.
Most women would be mine before they got to their feet.
Not Vivienne.

But I don’t intend to want her.
I intend to have her.
Even if her secrets destroy us both.
 

(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


    

Kade’s Dark Embrace 
by Kym Grosso
Release Date: March 5, 2012
Pages: 287
Genres: Paranormal, Romance


An erotic paranormal romance...

After a series of girls are ritualistically murdered on the cold streets of Philadelphia, seasoned detective, Sydney Willows, is forced to work with sexy, alpha vampire, Kade Issacson. While working the case, Sydney finds herself inexplicably drawn to Kade, fighting the passion she feels towards him. Kade, determined to solve the case and mete out justice, is captivated by the independent, fiery detective. As he attempts to protect her from a very real murderer, Kade grows concerned that the beautiful, but very human detective, could easily end up dead should she tangle with supernatural forces that are beyond her control.

The investigation leads them into a dark and dangerous world, deep in the heart of New Orleans, where together, they search for the perpetrators of the Voodoo killings. Sydney soon becomes the target of the killer and ends up fighting for her life and love in the Big Easy. If she makes it out alive, will she give into the intoxicating desire she feels for Kade?

Warning: This book contains several love scenes and is intended for adult readers only.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


       

Happy Reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D