RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

πŸ”” SALES BLITZ πŸ”” Convict Me by J.L. Beck and Cassandra Hallman




Convict Me by J.L. Beck and Cassandra Hallman

Release Date: February 1st 2019
Series: The Rossi Crime Family #1
Genres: Romance, Contemporary

The day I meet Hero Miller I know he’s unlike anyone I’ve ever met before. Sheltered and raised around no one but my family all my life his darkness draws me in.

He was raised with violence, it oozes from deep within him.
I was raised by the bible my naiveness to save him proving just that.

He scares me, and excites me all at once. He’s obsessed and guarded.
He protects me, and hurts me. He pushes and I pull, but only because he doesn’t think he’s good enough.

His warnings are clear. He tells me about his past, and the people he’s killed. He tells me about the things he wants to do to me…about the things he will do if I stay.

The goodness in me wants to cure the stain of dark on his heart, but I’m not strong enough. The closer I get to Hero the further I get dragged into his darkness and eventually it starts to swallow me whole.

Murder. Crime. Money. Sex. It surrounds us, and when Hero’s past comes barreling towards us it won’t be him that pays the ultimate price..it will be me.
 




About J.L. Beck & C. Hallman:

J.L. Beck & C. Hallman are two ladies with a love for coffee, books, and the bad boys who live inside them.

They’re a dynamic duo who love writing all genres of romance, from erotica, to suspense. To date they’ve written ten books together and don’t plan to stop any time soon.

When they aren’t writing you can find them making jokes, discussing their next book, arguing over cover photos, and of course drinking more coffee.

They’re humble, and truly blessed to have found such amazing readers.

Connect with J.L. Beck:

Newsletter | Join Smut Queens | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Follow her on Amazon | Bookbub

Connect with C. Hallman:

Newsletter | Facebook Group | Facebook | Goodreads | Instagram | Bookbub | Twitter


Thanks for stopping by! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D