RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

πŸŽ‰ ⭐ Top TEN Books Read in 2019!!! ⭐ πŸŽ‰



I cannot believe the year, let alone a decade has gone by so fast! I truly enjoyed 2019 and I cannot wait to make new memories in the upcoming year. There were a lot of really good books that came out in 2019 and today I'm rounding up by top TEN books. Let me know what your favorite book was of 2019 and see you guys in 2020!


Wishing everyone a happy New Year filled happiness and lots and lots of books! May 2020 be the best one yet. πŸŽ‰


⃕ Here are my top ten books that I read in 2019 {In no particular order!}  ⃔


1. 


The Quicksilver Trilogy by Nicole French

Book 1: The Hate Vow
Books 2: The Kiss Plot
Books 3: The Love Trap

I loved The Quicksilver Trilogy, but more specifically The Love Trap. It was truly an explosive read that will leave you happy with the ending to such an epic trilogy. It all begins with a vow and a contract that would ultimately change the lives of Jane Lafferts and Eric de Vries. Full of emotions and unexpected twists, this is a must-read! πŸ’—


→ My Review ←

2.


The Cruel Series by K. A. Linde

Book 0.5: One Cruel Night
Books 1: Cruel Money
Books: 2: Cruel Fortune
Book 3: Cruel Legacy

I've been loving every single book that K. A. Linde has come up with so far and this series was a roller coaster ride! It's such a juicy story about the secretive and glamorous side of the Upper East Side. It's a must-read if you like Gossip Girl with a twist. 


→ My Review ←

3.


Royal Secrets Trilogy by Jeana E. Mann

This was really hard to decide on which series I liked better since I also happened to read The Rebel Queen Duet, which is a follow up of this story (with different characters). But the Royal Secrets Trilogy won, it was a sexy and unexpected read that had me hooked from the beginning to the very end. πŸ”₯


→ My Review ←

4. 


Hold on to Hope by A. L. Jackson

You know it's an A. L. Jackson book when the story brings you to unstoppable tears! πŸ˜‚ This story was such an emotional read and a heartwarming story with an equally touching ending. πŸ’–


→ My Review ←

5.


A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness

I fell in love with the overall story, the setting and the characters, it was truly a magical read! Highly recommend it! 😍


6. 


Kiss Me Again by Emma Hart

Hart's Kiss Me Series is hilarious, but Kiss Me Again became my favorite. The banter between the main characters was entertaining and sweet. The ending will completely melt your heart! πŸ¦”


→ My Review ←

7.


Hollywood Playboy by Natasha Madison

This book surprised me in the best way possible. The characters are relatable, the story was full of depth and full of emotions. If you have not read any of the Hollywood Royalty series, then I would highly recommend checking it out. You will not regret it! πŸ˜‰


→ My Review ←

8.


All the Way by Kendall Ryan

Out of the three books in the Hot Jocks series so far, All the Way is my favorite! It was romantic, sweet and steamy! Kendall Ryan does not disappoint as she livers a great story with great characters in it. Highly recommend checking out this series and any other books by her. 😍πŸ”₯


→ My Review ←

9.


The Amendment by Melanie Moreland

I just read The Amendment recently and it blew my mind! It's definitely one of those stories that you don't think you need until you read it. It explores the what-happens-after-story of Katy and Richard VanRyan, it's about the obstacles that come after marriage and how they dealt with it. It was emotional and a story not to be missed. πŸ˜„


10.


Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan

I enjoyed reading this book and the movie (although they are a bit different). I still liked each one individually, there are so many characters and their stories will truly leave you wanting for more. πŸŽ‰



πŸ”– Hope you guys check out any of the books that I've featured in this post. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more from these authors in the future!


**Don't forget to check out my Top Ten Anticipated Books of 2020 list!!!**


Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D