RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

🎉 🌟 My TEN Most Anticipated Books of 2020!!! 🌟 🎉




I cannot believe we are entering a new decade, 2019 was filled with lots of exciting books and 2020 is already proving to be epic by all of the upcoming releases. 📚

Make sure to check out My Top TEN Reads of 2019 post if you want to know what I absolutely loved last year! 😀


***In no particular order here are My Top TEN Most Anticipated Books of 2020. Make sure to click on the Goodreads button to learn more about each book.***



1.


Crossing the Line by Kendall Ryan


2. 


The Betrothed by Kiera Cass


3. 


The Other Man by Nicole French


4.


Frenemies by Emma Hart


5. 


Echoes Between Us by Katie McGarry


6.


Marriage on Madison Avenue by Lauren Layne


7.


 Seasons of the Storm by Elle Cosimano


8.


The Kingdom of Back by Marie Lu 


9.


A Little Bit Wicked by Melissa Foster 


10.


The Arrangement by Sylvia Day, Minerva Spencer and Kristin Vayden



📖 And that concludes my list of the books that I cannot wait to read! What are some of your anticipated books of 2020?  Let me know and don't forget to check out My Top TEN Books that I've read in 2019. 🥳

 Thanks for stopping by! ⭐

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D