RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

🌟 Freebie Tuesday (Edition #341) 🌟




📬 Happy Tuesday! Welcome back, don't forget I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :) 


📌 Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys would like me to feature, let me know!  



Love, Lacey 
by Donovan Jill Brashear
Release Date: October 15th 2020 by Momentum Press
Pages: 312
Genres: Romance, Contemporary
Author's Links: GoodreadsWebsiteFacebook


My book boyfriends go with me everywhere. 

I prefer them tall, dark, and handsome, but I don’t discriminate. They sweep me off my feet, are always just my type, and are there for me whenever I need them—in my purse, in my car, and even in my bathtub. 
Book boyfriends may not be real, but at least they won’t break my heart… or get another girl pregnant. 
I don’t do messy and complicated. That’s why I can’t fall for Beckett. With his Clark Kent glasses, he’s a superhero in disguise. And his superpower? Melting panties with a single glance.

It took me seven years to mend my broken heart, and I’m not about to hand it over to any man without a fight. Especially a man like Beckett’s, a buttoned-up businessman with horrible taste in music. Even though his wicked charm, broody stares, and washboard abs are a tempting combination, I’ll never fall in love again.

The problem is, I don’t want Beckett between the pages—I want him between the sheets.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


          

Imperfect Chemistry 
by Mary Frame
Release Date: April 20th 2014
Series: Imperfect #1
Pages: 266
Genres: Romance, Contemporary, Chick Lit
Author's Links: GoodreadsWebsiteTwitter, Facebook


Lucy London puts the word genius to shame. Having obtained her PhD in microbiology by the age of 20, she's amassed a wealth of knowledge, but one subject still eludes her - people. The pendulum of passions experienced by those around her confuses and intrigues her, so when she's offered a grant to study emotion as a pathogen, she jumps on the opportunity.

Enter Jensen Walker, Lucy's neighbor and the one person she finds appealing. Jensen's life is the stuff of campus legend: messy, emotional, and complicated. Basically, the perfect starting point for Lucy's study. When her tenaciousness wears him down and he consents to help her, sparks fly. To her surprise, Lucy finds herself battling with her own emotions, as foreign as they are intense. With the clock ticking on her deadline, Lucy must decide what's more important: analyzing her passions... or giving in to them?
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


 

Thanks for stopping by! ðŸ“š

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D