RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Friday, April 16, 2021

πŸ”– REVIEW πŸ”– Prince Charming by K. Webster



 Prince Charming by K. Webster

Release Date: January 26th 2021 by Dangerous Press
Pages: 248
Genres: Romance, Contemporary, Dark, Retellings

Winston Constantine is no prince charming...

I crave him so badly I think I might be losing my mind. He's right in front of me, but he’s just as remote as my dreams of getting away from my stepbrothers. I keep playing his twisted games, and I want to stay just as distant as he is. But I can’t. I never could. I’ve fallen for him. Hopelessly. Irrevocably.

But Winston isn’t a lover, he’s a business venture.
A way for me to pay for college.
A ticket out.

He’s never pretended to be anything other than that.
I can’t blame him for making me fall in love.

There can be no happily ever after between a maid and a prince, no matter what the stories say.



My Review:

Prince Charming is the second book in the Cinderella Trilogy that’s emotional, full of shocking secrets and a steamy page-turner to keep you wanting for more.

After finding out that the Morellis are threatening to destroy Winston’s reputation as well as hers, Ash is determined to do whatever it takes to protect the man she is growing to love even if it means going behind his back to do so.

Rumor has it that the Morellis had something to do with the death of Winton’s father. Ever since then, Winston has been wanting to make them pay for what they did. When he finds out how horrible Ash’s brothers have been to her, his attention turns to them and won’t stop until she is safe again. Yet, no matter how many times he keeps telling Ash that they can never have a relationship, she is slowly warming up to his heart. She is different from any other woman he’s even been with and he truly enjoys being with her. But just when he’s starting to let his guard down that Winston finds out what Ash has been keeping from him. A secret that can end what they have before they can actually have a real chance at a relationship.

I absolutely loved reading Prince Charming! The characters are growing closer than ever and we get to see tender moments between them that had me swooning and rooting for them. It’s definitely a lot more emotional as they go through their ups and downs. There are a lot more references to the original Cinderella story which I loved, Webster has done a great job making them her own while keeping it dark and twisted. A lot more secrets come out and it’s up the characters to lean on each other in order to potentially have a future together. The interactions with Winston’s siblings and how he interacts with them had me laughing at their banter. They truly care for one another and will do anything to protect those in their circle, which includes Ash. She always wished to have the same type of relationship with her stepbrothers, but she didn’t so it makes her feel included when she is with the rest of the Constantine family. Yet, not everyone feels that way about her and that alone is an issue that she needs to solve before it’s too late. I cannot wait to see what happens next, it’s going to be epic! :)

**I received an advanced copy from the publisher. All opinions are my own.**

My Rating:



Stroke of Midnight (Cinderella #1)


Thanks for stopping by! πŸ“š

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D