RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

🔖 REVIEW BLITZ 🔖 Say You're Mine by Layla Hagen



Say You're Mine by Layla Hagen

Release Date: April 6th 2021
Genres: Romance, Contemporary, Music

I swear I didn’t mean to flirt with the world-famous Brayden Clarke—especially not right in the middle of an interview for a job.

It was a slip—or perhaps a gut reaction to his smoldering eyes and deep, sexy voice.

To my total disbelief, they give me the assignment. My task is simple: advise Brayden and his band on how to communicate with their fans. Easy-peasy. Or so I thought...
I can handle the job, but the sexy lead singer who's intent on getting under my skin might be too hot to resist.

But our lives are too different. His life is under constant scrutiny. I thrive on freedom and spontaneity. I like exploring the streets of New York and meeting up with my siblings without needing security detail.

But when we’re together, all our differences fade, and I can’t get enough of this man. And he won’t quit until he makes me his. 




My Review:

Say You’re Mine is the first book in The Gallaghers Series by Layla Hagen, a sassy and swoon worthy romance between a rock star and a counselor that will leave you wanting for more.

At the beginning of the story we get to meet, Brayden Clarke, lead singer of GreenFire one of the most famous bands around. The band has reached international acclaim, all while topping the charts in the U.S. and abroad. In the twelve years as a band, they have experienced a lot of crazy fan encounters and a breach over their privacy that they are not willing to let go ever again. But it’s their recent album that didn’t reach the amount of sales that the executives were hopping for, that they decided to bring in an expert to help give the band pointers on how to communicate better with the fans, while still remaining private.

That’s when Isabelle Gallagher comes in and it’s one look at her that has Brayden swooning over the woman that is not impressed his fame. She is a breath of fresh air, her sass and her ability to go after what she wants keeps him intrigued by her. Yet, even though he has chemistry with Isabelle, he can’t think about having a future with her. His constant scrutiny by the press makes him unable to give in to the possibly of relationship. It’s the more time they spend together, that makes him realize just how much he is willing to do in order to keep Isabelle for good.

Coming from a small town, Isabelle Gallagher has always wanted to move to New York City. Now that she does, she is ready to get her practice off the ground and start new opportunities. But it’s her new job that will ultimately change her life forever. Her job is simple, to advise the band on how to give the fans what they want while giving the band the privacy that they want. To do that she would have to spend time with each member, but one member stands out the most, Brayden Clarke. He is magnetic and the way he is with her makes her feel wanted and cherish. Their chemistry is off the charts and the more time Isabelle spends with him, the more she stars to fall for the man that every woman wants. Nothing comes easy when it comes to being in the spotlight, no one could have prepared her for just how much her life was going to change just by being with Brayden. It would be through obstacles to test what they truly want and to see if she is ready for the life that comes with being famous.

I throughly enjoyed reading Say You’re Mine, it was sizzling from beginning to end. The character know what they want and their relationship progresses quickly in the book. Brayden is completely smitten with Isabelle, she is refreshing to him and he likes the fact that she is not like other women has has met in the past. She is sassy and their banters are sweet and hilarious. It’s when they decide to go public that things quickly change for them as they are scrutinize by the media and followed by the fans. It’s in one of those moments that they have to decide if they are willing to let all of that hurt their relationship or not. Although it’s told in dual POV, we get some really great secondary characters that make the story that much better. The ending was sweet, though I wish it would’ve had an epilogue, still it was great and I cannot wait to read the next book in the series. I would highly recommend checking out this book if you love swoon worthy rock star romances! :)

**I received an advanced copy from the publisher. All opinions are my own.**

My Rating: 4.5/5



Meet Layla Hagen:

Welcome! My name is Layla Hagen and I am a Contemporary Romance author.

I fell in love with books when I was nine years old, and my love affair with stories continues even now, many years later. I write romantic stories and can't wait to share them with the world. And I drink coffee. Lots of it :-D

SIGN UP FOR MY MAILING LIST and find out about future books as soon as they are released! (just copy and paste this link in your browser to sign up): http://laylahagen.com/mailing-list-sign-up/

I am represented by Louise Fury (The Bent Agency)


Thanks for stopping by! 📚

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D