RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Sunday, December 31, 2023

🌟 My Top TEN Books Read in 2023! 🌟




What a year it has been! Full of ups and downs, another year has concluded and it's time to look back at what we've read and today I'm rounding up my top ten books that I read in 2023.


Let me know what were some of your favorite books of 2023. Wishing everyone a happy New Year filled happiness, health and lots of books! 🎉


Here are my top ten books that I read in 2023 {In no particular order!} 



Three to Get Ready by Skye Warren

I loved the conclusion to the One for the Money Trilogy! Warren did a great job with the story, it was swoon worthy and heart warming. One of those series that I will definitely be reading again! 


MY REVIEW


Sincerely, Your Inconvenient Wife by Julia Wolf

The chemistry between the characters is off-the charts! Will definitely be reading more from the author in the future. :)


→ MY REVIEW ←


Gates of Paradise by Melissa De La Cruz

It took me a while to get to this book, but I can finally say that I have finished reading this amazing series. If you love vampires and Gossip Girl (the original show) then I would recommend checking out the books. The ending took by surprise, it was nostalgic and emotional. :)



I'll Always Be With You by Monica Murphy

This was my first read from Monica Murphy and it will certainly not be the last. I loved this book from beginning to end. We really get to see the characters develop over time and the ending was perfect for them. (:


→ MY REVIEW ←


Wait for Always by K.A. Linde

I was waiting for Ash's story and K.A. Linde did not disappoint at all! She gave us an emotional redeeming story that had me rooting for the characters until the very end. 


→ MY REVIEW ←


Forgive Me My Sins by Natasha Knight

This arranged marriage mafia romance is filled with sizzling moments, secrets and betrayals making it a definite must-read!

→ MY REVIEW ←


Just A Little Secret by Carly Phillips and Erika Wilde

This series between Phillips and Wilde is one of my favorites, the characters were lovable and relatable. Their stories will leave you hooked from beginning to end! :)


→ MY REVIEW ←


Last Comes Fate by Nicole French

Frankie deserved her own story and French outdone herself in the Silver Spoon Trilogy. Xavier and Francesca come to their own and they get their happily-ever-after.


→ MY REVIEW ←


Romance Rules For Werewolves by Linsey Hall

This was such a heartwarming and cozy read! I would highly recommend it if you love witches, werewolves and magical towns. Hall's descriptive writing made the story that much more enjoyable to read as well. There was humor as well as lots of romantic scenes. Will definitely be reading more from the author in the future. (:


→ MY REVIEW ←


Unscripted With Mila by Melanie Moreland

Unscripted With Mila is the heartfelt conclusion to Moreland’s beloved Vested Interest: ABC Corp Series. This page-turning romance is about new beginnings that will pull at your heartstrings and never let go. I fell in love with the series a few years ago, so I was sad to hear when this would conclude the end to such great books. But I can say that Moreland did the characters justice and it truly brings everyone together for one last hurrah. I would highly recommend checking out this series as well as any other books by the author, it won't disappoint! 


→ MY REVIEW ←

*Don't forget to check out my Top Ten Most Anticipated Books of 2024 list!*

Thanks for stopping by! 🍾

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D